ADVERTISEMENT

Yuhas committed

Welcome. Always room for a local kid who wants to be here, is a hard worker and has a good motor. Gotta believe they'll move him inside. Redshirt him and get him in the weight room. Was a LB before moving to DL so it will take some work before he's ready. Think David Green.

Good to see a local kid get excited about a Pitt offer and decides to commit. He looks like he can play DE or inside at one of the tackle spots. He does have a good motor on his film.

Last edited:
Reactions: singregardless
Very good player who will be good at DE but a chance to be a phenomenal DT.

Agree about DT. I would be surprised if he isn’t a DT, he said he’s already 260 and hasn’t started his Sr year of HS. Seems to have the frame to add a lot more good weight.

Agree about DT. I would be surprised if he isn’t a DT, he said he’s already 260 and hasn’t started his Sr year of HS. Seems to have the frame to add a lot more good weight.
If I was in his shoes, I'd say to hell with defense. Put, me at guard or center and let me be the one of the most athletic interior lineman in the conference.

Once you get to college, you should try to play the position where you have the most athleticism, not the one you like the best.

With that being said, I think he looks like a great DL prospect.

If I was in his shoes, I'd say to hell with defense. Put, me at guard or center and let me be the one of the most athletic interior lineman in the conference.

Once you get to college, you should try to play the position where you have the most athleticism, not the one you like the best.

With that being said, I think he looks like a great DL prospect.
Makes sense like a Malecki or Pinkston.

Reactions: steelcurtain55.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT