ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Gilbert

PhPanther1

Sophomore
Apr 16, 2016
Good luck to the young man. It looks like he will no longer be playing football for Pitt. I hope he stays at Pitt, stays involved with the team and gets a great education.

Reactions: Piranha
There will always be that "health" concern with Zack. As such, he should concentrate on his Heath first. Football is very low on the totem pole when someone has health issues.

I wish Zack & George Hill nothing but the best in their time as students at Pitt as I hope they both choose to stay, get involved & enjoy what this great University & City have to offer. I thought I had read that 1 of them if not both wanted to stay involved w/ the football team ?
But what pleases me most about this sad situation was that Pitt took no chances w/ these kids lives. They more than did their due diligence which should comfort the Mother's & Fathers of future recruits & signees.

H2 PITT !!!

Chris has said he is still technically on roster, not partaking in spring camp. He will be evaluated in august..

Ok. To be politically correct, ya tbd.
The not politically correct answer...he won't be playing again.

Ok. To be politically correct, ya tbd.
The not politically correct answer...he won't be playing again.
i'll wait to see and hear from the pitt medical doctors over just assuming that an anonymous poster has the inside medical information on a college kid.. this is not politically incorrect, has nothing to do with PC, it's premature and false..

i'll wait to see and hear from the pitt medical doctors over just assuming that an anonymous poster has the inside medical information on a college kid.. this is not politically incorrect, has nothing to do with PC, it's premature and false..

Wanna put money on it?

Call it premature if you will because coach won't announce it, but false is one thing i know for a fact it is not.

Its called stating facts and being willing to stand behind them with full confidence.
So you have medical information on Gilbert and this medical evaluation in august is nothing but a ruse, since it is confirmed that he is in fact done with pitt football? That's what you are claiming?

So you have medical information on Gilbert and this medical evaluation in august is nothing but a ruse, since it is confirmed that he is in fact done with pitt football? That's what you are claiming?

I've got enough information to be 100% sure that Gilbert will never play football for Pitt again. That is my claim, it's been pretty clear simce my first post.

Where did you get the private info on someone's health? As of 3 months ago, cardiologists I talked to familiar with his condition said he will play at Pitt.
why are you replying to me? I didn't say any of this. Ask PhPanther, he's the one claiming to have access to Gilbert's medical history..

you are having conversations with cardiologists who are familiar with Gilbert and they are telling you he is good to go. Freakin PhPanther claiming to have access to Gilbert's medical history, damn. Am I the only person that doesn't have access to Zach Gilbert's medical history? everyone else seems to and now we have posters talking openly to his physicians.. So much for Hipaa laws

Last edited:
why are you replying to me? I didn't say any of this. Ask PhPanther, he's the one claiming to have access to Gilbert's medical history..

you are having conversations with cardiologists who are familiar with Gilbert and they are telling you he is good to go. Freakin PhPanther claiming to have access to Gilbert's medical history, damn. Am I the only person that doesn't have access to Zach Gilbert's medical history? everyone else seems to and now we have posters talking openly to his physicians.. So much for Hipaa laws

My bad, I hit your message not his. Honest mistake. Gilberts medical condition isn't exactly State secret. Apparently lots of people know what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT