ADVERTISEMENT

Zaire Update

PhPanther1

Sophomore
Apr 16, 2016
Looks like Florida is out per Andrew Spivey.

Per NCAA grad transfer rules, Florida is not in the running for Notre Dame QB Malik Zaire. Due to past transfers not finishing school. Two former grad transfers didn't finish their grad school so florida can't sign another one for two more years.

Pitt/UNC battle? Any Fedora rumors out there that could affect his interest in UNC?

I know his name has been mentioned with the Oregon opening. Not sure how hot of a commodity he is. I'm sure his name would be out there more had NC not pooped the bed against Duke and NC State to end the season.

We really don't know on Fedora. Sometimes rumors get put out there and it's true, other times it's not known until it's time for an announcement. With him being a Texas guy, I still wonder if he's in the mix with the Baylor job.

Fedora does know a thing or two about offense, he runs a QB friendly system.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
We really don't know on Fedora. Sometimes rumors get put out there and it's true, other times it's not known until it's time for an announcement. With him being a Texas guy, I still wonder if he's in the mix with the Baylor job.

Fedora does know a thing or two about offense, he runs a QB friendly system.

True, forgot about Baylor. This hire is super important for them if they want to remain relevant, especially if Texas improves rapidly under Herman.

North Carolina to Baylor seems like a pretty dumb career move.

So, we get him if all other options fail ? This thread makes us sound like the fat chick at the prom someone is banging , we just hope she gets turned down by everyone, so we are last left

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT