ADVERTISEMENT

2 new commits

Even if he was a scholarship player, it is only for 1 season. It makes perfect sense to fill a scholarship with a top special teams performer for 1 year.

He also had offers from Miami and Florida so your "nobody" does it comment is flat out wrong.

Do you think if you searched his name on a Miami or Florida message board, you’d get back a single hit?

Do you think if you searched his name on a Miami or Florida message board, you’d get back a single hit?
Kylan Johnson, Lucas Krull, Donovan McMillon, and Daejon Reynolds - We have done pretty well drawing from this well. McMillon and Reynolds are friends with Chief.

Reactions: 4upmc
Well FWIW it turns out he didn’t have an offer from Florida. It was Miami OF Florida, Marshall and Houston. The state was obviously (to the reasonable reader) inserted to differentiate The U from Miami of Ohio.

Our man is notorious for reading what he wants to read, as opposed to what’s written.

Well FWIW it turns out he didn’t have an offer from Florida. It was Miami OF Florida, Marshall and Houston. The state was obviously (to the reasonable reader) inserted to differentiate The U from Miami of Ohio.

Our man is notorious for reading what he wants to read, as opposed to what’s written.

Haha, that's classic. Looks like Michigan was so interested in Shep Turk they offered him twice! Once from the Central part of the state and once from the Eastern part.

And freaking Alabama is all over Trevor Sommers.

images

Gonna be a battle until the end! Strap up, boys.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
I actually agree with you that it makes sense to bring in this walk-on to make a few tackles on special teams. I just wouldn't be bragging about it like you. He will have about as much impact on our win/loss record as the student managers.
At no point did I brag. Your nonsense is tiresome.

I don't care that much. In fact, I never go to other teams' message boards. I'm strictly a Pitt fan and I stick with Pantherlair.

Here is what was written. I read it as written.

"Pat Narduzzi extended McCarty an offer back on April 24th. McCarty also received offers from Miami Florida, Houston and Marshall."

Hey, way to address the real topic. Instead, you try to hide the fact that Miami also offered is insignificant.

The bottom line is that you take every opportunity you can to improve the '24 team. Its a shame that you feel otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT