ADVERTISEMENT

2020 recruit

This is from the 2018 Cadet Freestyle Nationals

Looks like he place 4th, not to shabby.

145 lbs

1st Carson Manville (Pennsylvania) VSU1 John martin Best (West Virginia), 16-4 1:52
3rd Cael Valencia (California) VSU Antonio Petrucelli (Pennsylvania), 10-0 1:24
5th Robert Perez 111 (California) VPO1 Nicholas Stonecheck (Georgia), 10-7
7th Joseph Zargo (New Jersey) VSU Antonio Segura (Colorado), 10-0 1:30

I have been watching some of Antonio's Flo video. He's a scrappy kid and stays aggressive. He is more athletic and keeps better position than Harvey (Harvey always looks so awkward and barely in control to me) but at this point, he certainly is Harvey-esc in his style in that, he makes up for a lot of mistakes with aggressiveness.

He seems to display the right attitude and will be a fun project to watch once Gavin and Co get working with him. If he is smart and keeps his eyes and ears open, the competition in the room will really benefit him.

Good pickup here. Scrappy for sure and good athleticism. Good base of skills to work with right now but will be a developmental guy for sure. That said, I wouldnt be surprised if he was a walk on. Doesnt really match with the level of wrestler that Gavin has been bringing in

Last edited:
The talent is there. Antonio beat Boyd (WVU commit) who beat Camacho last year in the state finals. Would not be shocked if he blows up soon, just needs to be more consistent and he could big time

Reactions: persp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT