ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Recruiting class

NAtiger112

Walk-on
Apr 15, 2019
For those of you that have Rokfin, Willie Saylor wrote an article about the top 50 recruits in the 2023 class and where he sees them potentially landing. He projects a ton of guys heading our way. The 8th, 11th, 20th, 24th, and 38th ranked kids he projects to all have strong Pitt leans. If we can pick up 2 of those kids, I’ll be happy, but nice to see Pitt getting some recognition.

Yeah that was a fun article to see. It is great to see that a lot of top guys seem to have Pitt in high regards 23’ has a lot of local talent at weights we need!!

There are two that you list that he says are strong leans to Pitt are #20 and #38. He says a #8 would be a good fit at Pitt but list Iowa, PSU, and OSU as where he is leaning, and #24 looks like the Big Ten.

Last edited:
Sanderson may not be shaking yet, however he is definitely noticing what’s going on west side! Let’s go Pitt!
I am not even sure Cael pays attention to what is going on at Iowa, Cael doesn't recruit everyone just because they have talent he tends to really focus on how the guy fits into the room. Now is there overlap on guys that PSU recruits and others, yes but PSU seems to be a little tighter with who they bring in.

For those of you that have Rokfin, Willie Saylor wrote an article about the top 50 recruits in the 2023 class and where he sees them potentially landing. He projects a ton of guys heading our way. The 8th, 11th, 20th, 24th, and 38th ranked kids he projects to all have strong Pitt leans. If we can pick up 2 of those kids, I’ll be happy, but nice to see Pitt getting some recognition.

Thanks for sharing! I don’t have access so if anyone can link the full article it would be much appreciated! Thanks again!

Reactions: greekpanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT