ADVERTISEMENT

24/25 Lineup + Transfer Speculation (Coming and Going)

Gavin and Hill must have an agreement in place. This is at least the 3rd panther wrestler to transfer there in the last couple years.

Well I would hope Pitt would have multiple ncaa qualifiers a year considering they have 7x the funding Edinboro has. My nephew wrestled for Edinboro in the early 2000’s and it was ncaa finalist year after year

It’s a shame how far that program has fallen since Flynn left. I went to school there in the late OO’s and they had some good teams. The portal has been brutal to them. They’ve lost so many good wrestlers in recent years to the portal.

Reactions: Realbrosgbg111
Babin was a former round of 16 wrestler, so that’s a good pickup, but curious about this one. I’m sure both him and Tallmadge are expecting to start and neither are transferring here to be backups. My guess is Tallmadge is still dealing with the injury that ended his season last year and doesn’t think he will be ready for next year?

Reactions: wrestlingfan22
Babin was a former round of 16 wrestler, so that’s a good pickup, but curious about this one. I’m sure both him and Tallmadge are expecting to start and neither are transferring here to be backups. My guess is Tallmadge is still dealing with the injury that ended his season last year and doesn’t think he will be ready for next year?
Babin only has 1 year left I think and probably thinks he can win the spot. Tallamadge would sit/redshirt because he maybe/technically never used one at naval academy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT