ADVERTISEMENT

3/5 Bubble results

SteelBowl70

Redshirt
Mar 12, 2016
- PSU (last team in) beats Maryland at the buzzer
- UM (first four 4 out) loses in OT to IU
- Rutgers (first 4 bye) losses at home by 12 to NU who finishes with the second tourney seed at 12-8
- Wisky (last 4 in) wins by 4 at 8-21 Minnesota

Would have liked to see PSU and Wisky lose but the only change here might be to move Rutgers back and UM further

Last edited:
Reactions: Elsalvador
I watched the end of that Wisconsin - Minnesota game. Minnesota had every chance to win it, and they blew it.

Which is probably in large part because they are really bad.
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Ohio St beats Wisconsin in the Big 10 tourney. That’s a 2-3 point game either way.

Some interesting games in that one. PSU draws Illinois, in a game where the crowd will be 90% Illini fans. Michigan has the dream draw getting a fading Rutgers team and a Purdue team ripe for an upset.

Why not - I’ll say the finals of that tournament is a Michigan - Indiana rematch from Today. Michigan squeaks into the field, Rutgers out, Wisconsin Out, Penn St - either first team out or last team in.

I watched the end of that Wisconsin - Minnesota game. Minnesota had every chance to win it, and they blew it.

Which is probably in large part because they are really bad.
And that shows you how badly RU is playing in that they were up by 10 with a few minutes to go and lost to that bad team, Minny!

Reactions: gary2
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Ohio St beats Wisconsin in the Big 10 tourney. That’s a 2-3 point game either way.

Some interesting games in that one. PSU draws Illinois, in a game where the crowd will be 90% Illini fans. Michigan has the dream draw getting a fading Rutgers team and a Purdue team ripe for an upset.

Why not - I’ll say the finals of that tournament is a Michigan - Indiana rematch from Today. Michigan squeaks into the field, Rutgers out, Wisconsin Out, Penn St - either first team out or last team in.

No chance Purdue beats Michigan. Michigan absolutely goes on a run to the final and makes the NCAAT. Every year the B10 does this. Last year it was Indiana. The entire league is mediocre, but somehow all Quad 1

Michigan playing very well right now. Can't close games lates which is definitely a problem. Plus 2500 to win the big ten. I jumped in. Very nice value.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT