ADVERTISEMENT

30th in coaches poll

our schedule has us playing 8, 13, and 20 based on those polls. 8 and 20 at home and 13 on the road. Strong enough but not al killer

Reactions: FireballZ
AP poll out yet? Guessing we will be around 40.

Personally, I’ll be pulling for Oregon State this season. Nice to see them starting out high… I hope they can win the PAC make the playoff!

Did I miss it? I don't see wvu in there anywhere. I recall some of their fans saying they're so great and will kick our butts.

I think it's a good realistic ranking for us. It seemed like the coaches poll for what I remembered was more favorable to Pitt throughout the season than the AP poll was, so it'll be interesting to see how many votes that poll will give us next week

Also to, if you dont think HCPN is going to use this as motivation for the boys, you gotta other things coming. We're going to roll this year

Also to, if you dont think HCPN is going to use this as motivation for the boys, you gotta other things coming. We're going to roll this year
What are the actual expectations for this team? New QB, new OL, and a lot of new pieces on defense. Vegas has the O/U at 6.5 wins… we’ll definitely clear that, but by how much?

Reactions: PittFanDan17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT