ADVERTISEMENT

6/14; 53 yards; two interceptions

nothing to say , the coaches agree with this......

1000 precent he should not have been in the game in the second half.

I am done with Pitt, actually have been done.
I am not watching anymore until they change QB. Guy is just so bad and this team so bad they are a waste of time no enjoyment watching. If pn keeps cignetti he will end up getting fired it won't be this year or next but they won't win with this philosophy because they aren't going to get anyone here that wants to play in it.

I am not watching anymore until they change QB. Guy is just so bad and this team so bad they are a waste of time no enjoyment watching. If pn keeps cignetti he will end up getting fired it won't be this year or next but they won't win with this philosophy because they aren't going to get anyone here that wants to play in it.
Why would we even hire a coach who to this day, still has a piece of the goalpost when WVU BEAT PITT?

Reactions: Dan1911
And yet they keep trotting Phil back out to sh*t his diaper a little more. So much for trying to win.

Reactions: Dan1911
A week after 10/32.

I apologize for saying Narduzzi earned any benefit of the doubt. Dude got lucky with the Covid year and is failing this university. Absolute national mockery.
Apology accepted. You weren't the only one. Lots of Pitt fans think Pat is a great coach. He's not. Someone said it in another thread, he's a 7-5 coach. So true. Very average coach. Doesn't make adjustments. Hires bad assistants. Sticks with bad personnel decisions despite an overwhelming amount of evidence that he's made a bad choice. Very average recruiter. I said it before, he is what he is. He's not going to change and he's not going to get better. If this mediocre shit show is sufficent for you then you I guess that's your perogative We should only be so lucky that MSU poaches him, but I doubt they're that stupid. Of course, if MSU were to poach Narduzzi, we'd have to hire a new coach and I have zero faith that we'd get anyone good.

I think I'll just tune out for the rest of the year. Why bother watching this crap?

What makes it so baffling to me is when Kenny Pickett sucks his first three years here he’s stuck with him. He was willing to develop a young quarterback, even if at the time he sucked. But it’s like now he’s just adverse to letting a young player like Yarnell play. And I don’t know why. It makes absolutely no sense, especially win from what I’ve seen of Yarnell he at least can execute simple things on offense I would let him grow. I had told people that it was a terrible idea for him to get rid of Mark Whipple, and change the offense completely.

What makes it so baffling to me is when Kenny Pickett sucks his first three years here he’s stuck with him. He was willing to develop a young quarterback, even if at the time he sucked. But it’s like now he’s just adverse to letting a young player like Yarnell play. And I don’t know why. It makes absolutely no sense, especially win from what I’ve seen of Yarnell he at least can execute simple things on offense I would let him grow. I had told people that it was a terrible idea for him to get rid of Mark Whipple, and change the offense completely.
He didn't suck his first three year. Showed great potential the first game he played.

He didn't suck his first three year. Showed great potential the first game he played.
For me, the quarterback position is about being able to throw the football on time and hit open receivers consistently. I do not care about running backs, playing quarterback. Kenny Pickett did not turn into a good passer until the end of his third year going into his fourth year. he’s on third into a great passer in his fifth year. I think that a lot of guys can play quarterback and run around and win games in college. That doesn’t impress me. But that’s just me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT