ADVERTISEMENT

A Break From Football & Other Topics - How Do Some People Survive?

BuffetParrothead

Heisman Winner
Nov 22, 2015
I noticed this story as the news feed was updating in my office.
How do some people survive? It wont be long for this couple but they're still around.

1. Florida couple transporting grill injured after SUV explodes
    Tribune News Service on MSN.com · 18 hours ago
    The barbecue grill in the back of the car was turned on and the propane tank was open, causing the car to explode when the wife lit a cigarette.

I noticed this story as the news feed was updating in my office.
How do some people survive? It wont be long for this couple but they're still around.

1. Florida couple transporting grill injured after SUV explodes
    Tribune News Service on MSN.com · 18 hours ago
    The barbecue grill in the back of the car was turned on and the propane tank was open, causing the car to explode when the wife lit a cigarette.

I don't know. I've done some stupid stuff by accident and was fortunate enough not to make the news.

I don't know. I've done some stupid stuff by accident and was fortunate enough not to make the news.
Like the time I was working on cutting down a Large Dead ( almost the key word of the story) tree on my property instead of paying someone who actually was skilled in this endeavor. I put a large heavy ladder against the tree, climbed the ladder with my chainsaw, the tree broke at the bottom ( of course) , as Mrs Buffett ( probably instantly calculating her "new" personal net worth) and some neighbors watched in amazement as I reentered the earths atmosphere, clinging to the chainsaw and the ladder.
My first words "Am I Alive." Mrs Buffett who's younger than I replied yes dear? Not sure what the real meaning of that was? I never asked her.
Although the neighbors were concerned.

Reactions: pittdan77
Reactions: BuffetParrothead
Mayhem. Florida. I mean right there, "Florida" says it all. Florida is home to old retirees, great black athletes and the dumbest white people on earth.
images

I once pulled lunchmeat from my fridge, wet, slimy turkey. I was going to throw it away but I just changed garbage bag and I didn't want it to smell up my kitchen so without thinking, I ate it. I actually ate something that I didn't want to throw in my garbage due to it's smell.

I once pulled lunchmeat from my fridge, wet, slimy turkey. I was going to throw it away but I just changed garbage bag and I didn't want it to smell up my kitchen so without thinking, I ate it. I actually ate something that I didn't want to throw in my garbage due to it's smell.

Well done.

That was one of the more transparent things I've read on an anonymous message board in a long time.

Kudos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT