ADVERTISEMENT

A couple thoughts.....

ksquared33

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2013
……..after watching some player video I have come to believe that Brandon George is gonna be a incredible steal when his Pitt career is all said & done. His instincts, play just appears to be so natural to the point that it seems the position just comes to him. His drops in pass situations is as good as any H.S. linebacker that I've ever seen. The kid just appears to be born to play MLB. He has excellent size, pretty good athletic ability & he really seems to embrace contact & the physical nature that the position demands.
I believe many schools missed the boat completely on him & the Pitt fans are going to be enjoying his play maybe as soon as this season.....? who knows...?
And can anyone tell me what is going on w/ Michael Smith...have not been seeing or hearing his name when it comes to the receiver position. I know he's still very young but he just does not seem to be making any impact or noise that anyone is talking about !
Starting to get real excited about the football right around the corner.....H2 PITT !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News