ADVERTISEMENT

A Jose Mourinho Christmas Story

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ก๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ข๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–: "I remember a game in Siena, with Maicon. They reminded me he always gets a fifth yellow card to be suspended on Christmas, so he could go on a vacation to Brazil.

I went to him & said that if he got a yellow card, he wouldn't be going on vacation, I'm not an idiot. He asked if he scored, could he go? I said 'No, only if you score 2 In the game. He scored 2 goals, received a yellow card for taking his shirt off & he went on vacation.

I also gave him an extra week off."

Maicon, if anyone remembers, was a Right Back.

May Jose be our next USMNT Coach. Iโ€™m starting a movement.

Merry Christmas, gents.

th

Making this a Christmas soccer thread. I find it interesting, yet pretty cool, that Mo Salah celebrates Christmas in his home. Maybe his wife is Christian, or they celebrate Christmas without the true meaning, but either way it doesnโ€™t seem like a thing the Muslim faith would encourage.

If Mourinho takes a national team job now, what are the odds that he'll be coaching that team in the World Cup? He's rarely at a job more than a few years before he burns out his players. Maybe not being around the players every day alleviates that a bit but I could also see him finding national team coaching boring.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Making this a Christmas soccer thread. I find it interesting, yet pretty cool, that Mo Salah celebrates Christmas in his home. Maybe his wife is Christian, or they celebrate Christmas without the true meaning, but either way it doesnโ€™t seem like a thing the Muslim faith would encourage.

His wife is his childhood sweetheart so probably Muslim but being they live in England, I think its really cool they celebrate Christmas (without the true meaning) for their kids. I mean you could make something up and say Christmas is for kids who were good all year and then Santa brings them presents. Nothing wrong with that.

His wife is his childhood sweetheart so probably Muslim but being they live in England, I think its really cool they celebrate Christmas (without the true meaning) for their kids. I mean you could make something up and say Christmas is for kids who were good all year and then Santa brings them presents. Nothing wrong with that.
Haha. The one person said โ€œif you donโ€™t delete I will unfollow youโ€. Iโ€™m sure Mo deleted the post after that one. Or maybe he will delete out of fear of execution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT