ADVERTISEMENT

A Tip for you all. Please.....take my advice

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
If you see some random topical post (not related anything to Pitt football) posted by someone who is not a regular member or recognized member of this forum.....

DONT OPEN THE LINK!!!!

I haven't, won't, and didn't for years. You just wonder what virus or spyware they are loading onto you computer.

So if you see "Donald Trump Decides Not to Run for Reelection" posted by like "danjones" or something like that........it's a scam. You shouldn't have to be told this, but it seems like there have been more than a few lately.

Thanks and Happy Easter.

If you see some random topical post (not related anything to Pitt football) posted by someone who is not a regular member or recognized member of this forum.....

DONT OPEN THE LINK!!!!

I haven't, won't, and didn't for years. You just wonder what virus or spyware they are loading onto you computer.

So if you see "Donald Trump Decides Not to Run for Reelection" posted by like "danjones" or something like that........it's a scam. You shouldn't have to be told this, but it seems like there have been more than a few lately.

Thanks and Happy Easter.

Great advice! Happy Easter to you and your family.

Reactions: BuffetParrothead

DONT OPEN THE LINK!!!!

Thanks and Happy Easter.
iu

DONT OPEN THE LINK!!!!

Thanks and Happy Easter.
They try and pull that stuff on just about every Rivals message board. Wish there was a way to truly blacklist them.

Reactions: BuffetParrothead
They try and pull that stuff on just about every Rivals message board. Wish there was a way to truly blacklist them.

Gotta be bots. Rivals would have to add a step where they have the 9 images and you have to select the ones with traffic lights before they can sign up for a login id. But I’m not a tech guy and wonder if there are ways around that. If not there probably soon will be the way AI is going.

Last edited:
Gotta be bots. Rivals would have to add a step where they have the 9 images and you have to select the ones with traffic lights before they can sign up for a login id. But I’m not a tech guy and wonder if there are ways around that. If not there probably soon will be they way AI is going.
To be honest, I prefer these bots over joebots.

Open this link and you win One Million Dollars?

Who is dumb enough to do that?
Oh really?
And they're still alive?
Life is easy these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT