ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Huddle

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise
Is coming to Pitt next Saturday for the UNC game. So far, they (The Huddle) have been to VT (win); Duke (win vs Clemson); and last night, Clemson (win). Does their streak (home team win) continue or end next Saturday?

BTW, I watched their post game tonight, and Eric Mac Lain seemed the most vocal about pulling Jerk vs WV ... Mark Richt took the coach's position and said that pulling the starting QB would have a negative effect on the whole team

I can't imagine how much more negative the Pitt team could be after these past two games. After losing to UC, the mighty Bearcats get beat by Miami (OH) at home

Let that resonate for awhile

BTW, I watched their post game tonight, and Eric Mac Lain seemed the most vocal about pulling Jerk vs WV ... Mark Richt took the coach's position and said that pulling the starting QB would have a negative effect on the whole team
Unless there was another segment I missed, the segment I saw MacLain asked why is it that the QB is the only position in which there is hesitancy to bench a player. Richt said it's a tough decision because you don't want the entire team to lose confidence in the QB.

Unless there was another segment I missed, the segment I saw MacLain asked why is it that the QB is the only position in which there is hesitancy to bench a player. Richt said it's a tough decision because you don't want the entire team to lose confidence in the QB.
I have news for Richt.

The entire team has lost confidence in Jurkovec. JURKOVEC has lost confidence in Jurkovec.

Richt may be correct about that specific point, but after last night, HCPN is going to lose the entire team if he rolls Jurk out against NC, and it's going to be a flaming dumpster fire of a game.

Reactions: Dan1911
Agreed that you're gonna end up losing your entire team and the season while trying to save a garbage QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT