ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Derangement Syndrome

Drax1975

Freshman
Mar 18, 2002
Midland, Pennsylvania
ngscsports.com
These “experts” clearly have some type of agenda against the ACC conference that has gone from football and is now after basketball.

You have to either be THAT stupid or just outright biased to somehow think that a Pitt team that has won 12 out of their last 15 games, finished 21-10 in the regular season and 4th in the ACC at 12-8, and THEN advancing to the ACC Semifinals via a double digit win isn’t considered a NCAA Tournament team.

Utterly ridiculous. Pitt should be a minimum #7 seed.

UNC, you’re next! H2P

I agree with you. And I think it is crazy. But that’s exactly what they did to Clemson last year. So it can happen

Yeah, it's like since K, Roy Williams and Jimmy B retired, the league became a pile of hot dog sh*t. Hard to swallow, but I am a partisan.

These “experts” clearly have some type of agenda against the ACC conference that has gone from football and is now after basketball.

You have to either be THAT stupid or just outright biased to somehow think that a Pitt team that has won 12 out of their last 15 games, finished 21-10 in the regular season and 4th in the ACC at 12-8, and THEN advancing to the ACC Semifinals via a double digit win isn’t considered a NCAA Tournament team.

Utterly ridiculous. Pitt should be a minimum #7 seed.

UNC, you’re next! H2P
You said it all right there. 100 percent. If we were a Big Ten team with the same resume, all the biased "experts" would have us as a 6 seed, maybe a 7 at worst. I firmly believe that.

Reactions: Farnox and Dan1911
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT