ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Numbers

$37.5 million per team. If that stays the same next year, SMU's $37.5 million gets divided by 14 so each would get an extra $2.68 million and SMU $0. Then Cal and Stanford don't get a full share but not sure what that is.

Also, ACCN isnt in DFW or the Bay Area so that will he a nice kicker if and when that gets added. It might not be until the next ESPN contract for those cable providers.

Also, ACCN isnt in DFW or the Bay Area so that will he a nice kicker if and when that gets added. It might not be until the next ESPN contract for those cable providers.

I hope someone is already working on larger spools of alien tape for the Texas market.

Reactions: bwh05
I hope they have enough Tac glasses in stock for them as well

I was going to say that. Tac Shades, Inc. are the smartest guys in the room for getting in on the ground floor of ACCN knowing eventually we'd be expanding to Texas. Now, you figure we are in good position to pick up a Whole Foods sponsorship now that Cal & Stanford are in.

I was going to say that. Tac Shades, Inc. are the smartest guys in the room for getting in on the ground floor of ACCN knowing eventually we'd be expanding to Texas. Now, you figure we are in good position to pick up a Whole Foods sponsorship now that Cal & Stanford are in.
I heard a lot of people shave underwater in California, so those Bell & Howell electric razors will sell well.
They will sell heaps of MyPillows in Texas.

I could see those Californians liking those Gotham Steel pots and pans too
If I watch US tv it is usually 8 or 9 pm my time, so early AM hours in America.
Lots of infomercials and ads targeting insomniacs.
I watch a lot of Military History channel and Air Crash Investigation.
That Gotham Steel commercial is a common one. My wife looked up at that and commented that it is a good bargain.
My favourite is John Walsh from America's Most Wanted pitching arthritis and joint pain supplements made from green lip mussels from the clean and pristine waters of New Zealand. Might be something to that though, my dog has arthritis and his vet has him taking capsules of the oils from green lip mussels. It seems to work.
But John Walsh? Why not Nancy Grace?

Says who? The Dud?
It is clearly a joke. FYI, with the B12s last contract extension, ESPN now controls all of the B12's "tier 3" game broadcast content anyway, not that they were ever meaningful revenue for anyone but Texas.

It is clearly a joke. FYI, with the B12s last contract extension, ESPN now controls all of the B12's "tier 3" game broadcast content anyway, not that they were ever meaningful revenue for anyone but Texas.

Well some of the Hoopies were famous for including things like radio rights and advertising and sponsorship income as tier three rights, and those do provide some meaningful revenue.

Of course they also acted as if they were the only ones who got any money from those sources, when in reality they would have been well below what the top programs were/are getting. As are we, to be clear.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce

And those games arent even televised which is hilarious. Offered only on a subscription streaming service, ESPN+.

Well some of the Hoopies were famous for including things like radio rights and advertising and sponsorship income as tier three rights, and those do provide some meaningful revenue.

Of course they also acted as if they were the only ones who got any money from those sources, when in reality they would have been well below what the top programs were/are getting. As are we, to be clear.

They also, at times, included ticketing revenue in those numbers. And most college football teams do sell tickets to their games, so not really a B12 advantage there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT