ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Project 2030

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
With ESPN ending relationships with the Big Ten, MLS, and the Pac 12 among financial trouble and with Fox spending big for the Big Ten and others, it seems likely that the B12's conference of trash will likely meet the same fate as the the P12 in terms of lack of TV interest in 2030. At that point, with the ACC contract ticking up, the ACC should add 4-6 teams to pre-backfill for FSU, Clemson, UNC, Miami, etc before they leave in 2036. This would ensure the ACC remains #3. I would rank the following teams on the ACC's 2030 list

1. Oregon
2. Washington
3. UCF (assuming FSU and Miami leave)
4. Colorado
5. Arizona or ASU but not both
6. Cal and/or Stanford
7. OK St
8. 1 Texas school
9. Kansas
10. 2nd Texas school
11. WVU

The ACC is going to lose FSU, Clem, and UNC for sure. Probably Miami, a Virginia, and maybe Duke since their basketball team adds value. So we can from 14 to 20 to 14 to 16 or 18.

If that many teams leave, we won’t be backfilling with Big 12 teams if there even is still an ACC. In that scenario, the Big 12 will be inviting the best remaining ACC schools in an eastern expansion move.

I think the writing is on the wall. ESPN/FOX don’t want to dish out media deals in the 9-10 digit range to five power conferences. They’ll each get a “Power 2” conference (B1G, SEC) and then split the costs of the “best of the rest” (Big 12). I think ESPN will be willing to pay more for a few of their ACC brands moving to the SEC if it means saving costs on the rest of the conference and/or shutting down the ACCN.

It's so hard to predict that far down the road, particularly with cable numbers decreasing and more streaming sports options becoming available.

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
If that many teams leave, we won’t be backfilling with Big 12 teams if there even is still an ACC. In that scenario, the Big 12 will be inviting the best remaining ACC schools in an eastern expansion move.

I think the writing is on the wall. ESPN/FOX don’t want to dish out media deals in the 9-10 digit range to five power conferences. They’ll each get a “Power 2” conference (B1G, SEC) and then split the costs of the “best of the rest” (Big 12). I think ESPN will be willing to pay more for a few of their ACC brands moving to the SEC if it means saving costs on the rest of the conference and/or shutting down the ACCN.

Well, my premise is that the B12 media deal would be drastically cut in 2030. So let's say they are looking at $20 million - $25 million per team with a lot of stream-only games and the ACC is at $35 million-$40 million by then, you go and raid the top properties from the B12 before the FSU's and Clemson's leave in 2036.

"Hey, Oregon... instead of joining the really bad conference you're closer to, come join the really bad conference with the teams that are 3,000 miles away!"

Reactions: HailToPitt725
"Hey, Oregon... instead of joining the really bad conference you're closer to, come join the really bad conference with the teams that are 3,000 miles away!"

It would be an ACC "western front." Also, Oregon is flying everywhere. Its only 1 hour and 15 minutes closer to Dallas than it is to Charlotte. That is entirely insignificant.

It would be an ACC "western front." Also, Oregon is flying everywhere. Its only 1 hour and 15 minutes closer to Dallas than it is to Charlotte. That is entirely insignificant.

It's not insignificant if the Big 12 keeps adding PAC teams, which is why I don't love the idea of the ACC waiting until 2030 to do anything.

Lets say they add all the P12 teams but then their payout drops in 2030, then the ACC would be attractive. Understand?

No.

First off, I expect Clemson and company to find a way out by then. Not sure if that would open the door for ESPN to lower the tv payout or not, but even if it didn't, you think a mere 4-6 years of more TV money is going to be enough for Oregon to choose playing with east coast schools over west coast schools?

Second, if the Big 12 money dips too low, then it will get to a point where the PAC schools help to increase it and close the gap.

If you wait until 2030 act, you can forget about it. At that point you're 6 years away from being a smaller version of the Big 12 (again, if the better brands haven't figured a way out already).

No.

First off, I expect Clemson and company to find a way out by then. Not sure if that would open the door for ESPN to lower the tv payout or not, but even if it didn't, you think a mere 4-6 years of more TV money is going to be enough for Oregon to choose playing with east coast schools over west coast schools?

Second, if the Big 12 money dips too low, then it will get to a point where the PAC schools help to increase it and close the gap.

If you wait until 2030 act, you can forget about it. At that point you're 6 years away from being a smaller version of the Big 12 (again, if the better brands haven't figured a way out already).

Preferably, I'd like to add Oregon and friends now but they GOR is too long for them.

I still think you are missing the point. Lets say that in 2030, Oregon and friends are either in the Big 12 or Pac 12. The P12 TV deal isnt good. The B12 TV deal wont be good (for the purpose of this post), so at that time you poach Oregon, Wash, Az, Colorado, etc. They would still be with all their friends but would be trading WVU, Iowa State, Baylor, KSt, etc for Syr, BC, Pitt, GT, and 6 years of FSU, Clem, UNC, etc......AND most importantly more money

Preferably, I'd like to add Oregon and friends now but they GOR is too long for them.

I still think you are missing the point. Lets say that in 2030, Oregon and friends are either in the Big 12 or Pac 12. The P12 TV deal isnt good. The B12 TV deal wont be good (for the purpose of this post), so at that time you poach Oregon, Wash, Az, Colorado, etc. They would still be with all their friends but would be trading WVU, Iowa State, Baylor, KSt, etc for Syr, BC, Pitt, GT, and 6 years of FSU, Clem, UNC, etc......AND most importantly more money

I get the point; I don't agree with it. 6 years (and really, it would only be 5 at the most if they waited until 2030) of an extra $10 - $20M per school isn't that much. That isn't going to influence any decisions of that magnitude.

Plus, if those PAC teams don't increase the value of the ACC contract now (as we've been told), they're not going to increase it in 2030, when the money actually increases. And if they don't increase the contract, why would Clemson, FSU, UNC, Miami, etc. do the ACC a favor of helping to provide the ten votes after being held hostage by them for 15+ years?

None of that makes any sense.

It's all moot, though. FSU and Clemson aren't sticking around much longer. UNC probably isn't, either. We'll see about Miami, Virginia, Virginia Tech, etc. I still think Washington and Oregon end up in the BIG - at least Oregon.

With ESPN ending relationships with the Big Ten, MLS, and the Pac 12 among financial trouble and with Fox spending big for the Big Ten and others, it seems likely that the B12's conference of trash will likely meet the same fate as the the P12 in terms of lack of TV interest in 2030. At that point, with the ACC contract ticking up, the ACC should add 4-6 teams to pre-backfill for FSU, Clemson, UNC, Miami, etc before they leave in 2036. This would ensure the ACC remains #3. I would rank the following teams on the ACC's 2030 list

1. Oregon
2. Washington
3. UCF (assuming FSU and Miami leave)
4. Colorado
5. Arizona or ASU but not both
6. Cal and/or Stanford
7. OK St
8. 1 Texas school
9. Kansas
10. 2nd Texas school
11. WVU

The ACC is going to lose FSU, Clem, and UNC for sure. Probably Miami, a Virginia, and maybe Duke since their basketball team adds value. So we can from 14 to 20 to 14 to 16 or 18.
Clemson, Florida St, Miami, and the others don't have anywhere to go, so there isn't anyone to replace.

Reactions: singregardless
I get the point; I don't agree with it. 6 years (and really, it would only be 5 at the most if they waited until 2030) of an extra $10 - $20M per school isn't that much. That isn't going to influence any decisions of that magnitude.

Plus, if those PAC teams don't increase the value of the ACC contract now (as we've been told), they're not going to increase it in 2030, when the money actually increases. And if they don't increase the contract, why would Clemson, FSU, UNC, Miami, etc. do the ACC a favor of helping to provide the ten votes after being held hostage by them for 15+ years?

None of that makes any sense.

It's all moot, though. FSU and Clemson aren't sticking around much longer. UNC probably isn't, either. We'll see about Miami, Virginia, Virginia Tech, etc. I still think Washington and Oregon end up in the BIG - at least Oregon.

You have a point that FSU and friends may not want to help the ACC out by voting in new teams before they leave but lets say they would. Do you think Oregon would turn down $10 million more per year every year for 6 years just to play in either the B12 or P12? Again, this is assuming 4-5 P12 schools come with them.

Lets say they add all the P12 teams but then their payout drops in 2030, then the ACC would be attractive. Understand?
You're so delusional. Why would be B12 payouts drop in 2030? If ESPN / FOX wasn't happy to have the B12, they would have dropped their payouts in this last new contract that was signed just 6-8 months ago....after Texas & OU announced they were leaving. If the B12 adds a few of the P12 teams, their inventory will be even more attractive.

I'd say the scenario you had better be focused on is the ACC falling apart and Pitt being able to get in the B12. That is MUCH more likely at this juncture than the fantasy you're scripting.

I hope you're not putting big money on all three of those schools being in the ACC in 2037. That would be quite a bath.
2037? LoL. Some will be gone by 2027. Hell, perhaps by August 27.

But it would have to start with moves to the SEC. I think we are all starting to realize that ESPN basically can make and break the ACC. If ESPN wants to, FSU, Clemson, possibly NCSt or VT could be in the SEC tomorrow (I think UNC is too arrogant and would want the B1G, and would want to take UVA and Duke with it … and Miami surely wants the B1G). The moves to the B1G in theory would be a tougher fight due to the Fox factor ( normally ESPN would fight it) … but after the SEC (ESPN) pillages us, I’m sure a friendly B1G alumnus judge could be found to hurl the GOR into the sewer and dissolve the conference (Pitt can then apply to the Big East).

If these networks fear that the current college football landscape is stagnant and too widely distributed (given the CFP ratings have been shaky of late), and want this to happen in five years … or next year … or next week… it can be done. With the ACC sitting on its ass doing nothing the last couple years, I think it signals its well aware of its destiny.

You're so delusional. Why would be B12 payouts drop in 2030? If ESPN / FOX wasn't happy to have the B12, they would have dropped their payouts in this last new contract that was signed just 6-8 months ago....after Texas & OU announced they were leaving. If the B12 adds a few of the P12 teams, their inventory will be even more attractive.

I'd say the scenario you had better be focused on is the ACC falling apart and Pitt being able to get in the B12. That is MUCH more likely at this juncture than the fantasy you're scripting.
If the Big 10 and SEC grow to where everyone thinks they'll be by then, networks aren't going to spend huge money on second-tier leagues, especially with subscriptions dropping by millions over the next 7 years.

Reactions: sherepower
If the Big 10 and SEC grow to where everyone thinks they'll be by then, networks aren't going to spend huge money on second-tier leagues, especially with subscriptions dropping by millions over the next 7 years.
At most, the B10 and SEC will go to 24 teams...and that may not even happen. But, if it does, it leaves too many other solid programs out there (including teams like Pitt, WVU, TCU, Oklahoma State, NC State, Arizona, etc.) that will comprise a decent 3rd conference representing a very large base of engaged fans. So, I don't see the scenario where the B12 and/or ACC (one of those...maybe not both) won't have a seat at the playoff table and a relatively good TV deal. But, that is also why I think the moves being made today are so critical. I'm not nearly as sure there is enough money available to secure both conferences.

Reactions: Dan1911

Is it really that delusional considering the open market feels that Oregon, Washington, Arizona, and friends are only worth $20 million per year per team? I have outlined a scenario where ESPN feels that the 16 team (may be 20-24 teams by then) is enough for them plus a watered down ACC and American and other G5s as filler. ESPN is also out of the soccer business with those costs skyrocketing. They have no major properties. No EPL, No Bundesliga, no MLS, no Champions League, no Euros, no World Cup. The EPL deal is up in 2028. Perhaps they break the bank for that and decide that they feel that the Saturday noon EPL match is more valuable on ESPN2 than Oklahoma State vs Iowa State since that game will be up against Oklahoma/Florida on ESPN and Ohio State/Wisconsin on Fox among a jillion other games. Or perhaps they show the NBA, MLB, or NHL on Saturday afternoons instead of cannibalizing their own big money games. Perhaps they overspend on the NFL, NBA, NCAA Tournament, new CFP, whatever. Sure, the Big 12 could get more money in 2030. But if you look at what the market feels the Oregons, Washingtons, Arizonas, NorCals, and Rocky Mtn schools are worth, that should be very scary. Most of those schools are more valuable than the most valuable Big 12 schools

At most, the B10 and SEC will go to 24 teams...and that may not even happen. But, if it does, it leaves too many other solid programs out there (including teams like Pitt, WVU, TCU, Oklahoma State, NC State, Arizona, etc.) that will comprise a decent 3rd conference representing a very large base of engaged fans. So, I don't see the scenario where the B12 and/or ACC (one of those...maybe not both) won't have a seat at the playoff table and a relatively good TV deal. But, that is also why I think the moves being made today are so critical. I'm not nearly as sure there is enough money available to secure both conferences.
Those conferences are only adding brand names right now and if they continue to do so, a third conference may be fine for the playoffs, but 48 teams across all the time zones provides a deep inventory of games for the major networks. The Pac 12 can't get a good TV deal with teams like Oregon, Washington, and Arizona State. Just those teams you suggested are not going to get a good deal.

Those conferences are only adding brand names right now and if they continue to do so, a third conference may be fine for the playoffs, but 48 teams across all the time zones provides a deep inventory of games for the major networks. The Pac 12 can't get a good TV deal with teams like Oregon, Washington, and Arizona State. Just those teams you suggested are not going to get a good deal.

Right. The B12 should have gone for a longer term deal because this is heading to a true P2 fast and while the 3rd conference will still be competitive and can pull some upsets in this tournament, no one is going to watch their regular season games and ESPN isnt paying for it. The funny thing is that the B12 fans are hoping for the destruction of the ACC so they can be #3 but the reality is they are better off if the P2 didnt add anyone and they stayed #4, close to the ACC so there is still money left for them. The B10 and SEC are going to suck all the money

Right. The B12 should have gone for a longer term deal because this is heading to a true P2 fast and while the 3rd conference will still be competitive and can pull some upsets in this tournament, no one is going to watch their regular season games and ESPN isnt paying for it. The funny thing is that the B12 fans are hoping for the destruction of the ACC so they can be #3 but the reality is they are better off if the P2 didnt add anyone and they stayed #4, close to the ACC so there is still money left for them. The B10 and SEC are going to suck all the money
Spot on. Since schools are worried about money rather than winning, geographical fit (for ALL sports), and rivalries, there isn't going to be much left over.

Spot on. Since schools are worried about money rather than winning, geographical fit (for ALL sports), and rivalries, there isn't going to be much left over.

The Big Ten goes back for a new deal in 2030 also. It is laughable that with the B10 and SEC making infinite amounts of money, that ESPN is going to pay Cincinnati, UCF, Iowa State, and Houston, and Texas Tech $30, $50 million per year. Their bubble may completely burst. I think you are going to see a similar $20 million/year Apple type deal. How is ESPN going to show Cincy vs Houston? They may get back a piece of the B10.

You've been totally wrong on conference realignment predictions for over a year now. So, I suppose why stop now.....

Is it really that delusional considering the open market feels that Oregon, Washington, Arizona, and friends are only worth $20 million per year per team? I have outlined a scenario where ESPN feels that the 16 team (may be 20-24 teams by then) is enough for them plus a watered down ACC and American and other G5s as filler. ESPN is also out of the soccer business with those costs skyrocketing. They have no major properties. No EPL, No Bundesliga, no MLS, no Champions League, no Euros, no World Cup. The EPL deal is up in 2028. Perhaps they break the bank for that and decide that they feel that the Saturday noon EPL match is more valuable on ESPN2 than Oklahoma State vs Iowa State since that game will be up against Oklahoma/Florida on ESPN and Ohio State/Wisconsin on Fox among a jillion other games. Or perhaps they show the NBA, MLB, or NHL on Saturday afternoons instead of cannibalizing their own big money games. Perhaps they overspend on the NFL, NBA, NCAA Tournament, new CFP, whatever. Sure, the Big 12 could get more money in 2030. But if you look at what the market feels the Oregons, Washingtons, Arizonas, NorCals, and Rocky Mtn schools are worth, that should be very scary. Most of those schools are more valuable than the most valuable Big 12 schools
Part of the reason ESPN isn't valuing the P12 is because it is now a watered down conference. ESPN loves Oregon and Washington, but without USC & UCLA, there simply won't be enough compelling matchups within that conference to pay top dollar (maybe 2-3 games per year). Throw in the fact that fan engagement and viewership on the west coast pretty much sucks. Lastly, the conference (much like the ACC) is hanging on by a thread because all know Oregon & Washington are going to flip at the first good chance they get. You just aren't going to risk serious money on such an unstable situation.

I tend to think ESPN wants the P12 to fail and see the four corner schools and Oregon / Washington move elsewhere. The content of those schools in another conference has substantially better appeal.

Part of the reason ESPN isn't valuing the P12 is because it is now a watered down conference. ESPN loves Oregon and Washington, but without USC & UCLA, there simply won't be enough compelling matchups within that conference to pay top dollar (maybe 2-3 games per year). Throw in the fact that fan engagement and viewership on the west coast pretty much sucks. Lastly, the conference (much like the ACC) is hanging on by a thread because all know Oregon & Washington are going to flip at the first good chance they get. You just aren't going to risk serious money on such an unstable situation.

I tend to think ESPN wants the P12 to fail and see the four corner schools and Oregon / Washington move elsewhere. The content of those schools in another conference has substantially better appeal.

Right, right, right but if in 2030, there are 40 or so P2 schools and ESPN, Fox, etc are paying out the ass for those and other properties, what makes you think they are going to want to spend on the B12 when an ESPN Saturday could look like this:

Noon
ABC - Florida @ Kentucky
ESPN - NC State @ UVa
ESPN2 - Pitt @ Louisville
SECN - Vandy @ Auburb

3:30
ABC - Bama @ Texas
ESPN - Arkansas @ Ole Miss
ESPN2 - Duke @ GT
SECN - Miss St @ LSU

7:30
ABC - Oklahoma @ Georgia
ESPN - Texas A&M @ Tennessee
ESPN2 - Wake @ Syr
SECN - South Carolina @ Missouri

Which Big 12 games/programs are so valuable that ESPN would pay $30, $40, $50 million per year per team for content it doesnt need at all.

Last edited:
Right, right, right but if in 2030, there are 40 or so P2 schools and ESPN, Fox, etc are paying out the ass for those and other properties, what makes you think they are going to want to spend on the B12 when an ESPN Saturday could look like this:

Noon
ABC - Florida @ Kentucky
ESPN - NC State @ UVa
ESPN2 - Pitt @ Louisville
SECN - Vandy @ Auburb

3:30
ABC - Bama @ Texas
ESPN - Arkansas @ Ole Miss
ESPN2 - Duke @ GT
SECN - Miss St @ LSU

7:30
ABC - Oklahoma @ Georgia
ESPN - Texas A&M @ Tennessee
ESPN2 - Wake @ Syr
SECN - South Carolina @ Missouri

Which Big 12 games/programs are so valuable that ESPN would pay $30, $40, $50 million per year per team for content it doesnt need at all.
Just about all of those games exist now, yet ESPN is paying the B12 (sans TX & OU) $31.7m per team per year in the new agreement. Fan engagement and viewership is actually pretty solid for the B12 games. Plus, the P12 is really the victim of horrible timing (some self inflicted). ESPN is going through horrible financial constraints and layoffs at the moment. Had the P12 been more proactive and secured this deal back when the B12 did, this would all likely be a moot point and nobody would be moving. There's no telling what the landscape is going to look like in 6-7 years. Who's to say NBC, CBS, or TNT won't want to jump back in the fray in a big way? Who's to say streaming just may be more popular and valuable at that time? Or for that matter, who's to say what ESPN and FOX's situation will be like then?

Just about all of those games exist now, yet ESPN is paying the B12 (sans TX & OU) $31.7m per team per year in the new agreement. Fan engagement and viewership is actually pretty solid for the B12 games. Plus, the P12 is really the victim of horrible timing (some self inflicted). ESPN is going through horrible financial constraints and layoffs at the moment.

Reread that paragraph.

Do you think that maybe ESPN has made some poor financial decisions? It will own all of the SEC, ACC, and American and it may very well land a piece of the Big Ten, and maybe the English Premier League. Take your Big 12 allegiance out of it and lets assume they win a piece of an 18-20 team B10 and own all of an 18-20 team SEC. You are in charge of ESPN. You have a shit-ton of college football content. Why would you pay actual money to televise Big 12 games when you can load up on SEC and Big Ten (maybe)? You will see "fan engagement" is good. Ok. But how many more people are going to watch Cincy vs Iowa State instead of Pitt/Louisville? Why would you pay for Cincy/ISU when you already paid for Pitt/Lou? ESPN/Fox made a mistake with the B12 contract. The timing of it for the B12's sake was very good. Their contracts always come up at the best times. Having said all this, perhaps Fox throws the B12 a lifeline in 2030. They seem to be in better shape. But ESPN will be out.

Not sure the B12 adding anybody and everybody is a good idea. Arizona, Arizona State and Utah weren't worth much on the open market and those are 3 teams to add with only 1 new TV market. I'm telling you, the new B12 TV deal in 2030 is going to suck and then whatever is left of the ACC can go shopping there since their TV deal + network will be stronger.

I really could care less anymore. I am hoping and praying for college football to crash and burn on its greed. All of you liberals like SMF, if these were corporations you would be outraged at how they are trying to eliminate competition. But you guys seem to celebrate this.

I really could care less anymore. I am hoping and praying for college football to crash and burn on its greed. All of you liberals like SMF, if these were corporations you would be outraged at how they are trying to eliminate competition. But you guys seem to celebrate this.

No. I also root for college football to crash and burn. I also root for the Saudis to buy it.

The ACC started my Project 2030 a little early by adding Cal, Stanford, and "1 Texas school." Oregon and Washington have since come off the board and the Denver market is too good for Colorado to not get a B10/SEC invite so we already got 2 schools high on my list. As you can see Utah did not make my list (awful add by the B12 since its a duplicate market) and I would only take 1 Arizona.

FSU, Clem, and UNC are going to leave. Probably Miami too and maybe more. But this gives the remaining ACC teams enough "power" to go grab an Arizona in 2030, a Texas Tech, an OK St, etc. Basically it comes down to the B12's 2030 TV deal. Right now, things dont look good seeing as how the P12 could only get $20 million/year but maybe things will be different by then.

The ACC started my Project 2030 a little early by adding Cal, Stanford, and "1 Texas school." Oregon and Washington have since come off the board and the Denver market is too good for Colorado to not get a B10/SEC invite so we already got 2 schools high on my list. As you can see Utah did not make my list (awful add by the B12 since its a duplicate market) and I would only take 1 Arizona.

FSU, Clem, and UNC are going to leave. Probably Miami too and maybe more. But this gives the remaining ACC teams enough "power" to go grab an Arizona in 2030, a Texas Tech, an OK St, etc. Basically it comes down to the B12's 2030 TV deal. Right now, things dont look good seeing as how the P12 could only get $20 million/year but maybe things will be different by then.
ACC is committed to Olympic sports and the humanities once UNC, Miami, GT (yep, you read that correctly), Clemson, UVA and FSU leave. B1G will eventually land GT and it’s gonna be awesome to watch the SEC’s reaction to its arch rival being in the capital city of college football.

And that’s entirely OK. Culturally, that’s what matters to remainder of those lesser ACC programs.

XII backfills with a couple good brands that would be perfect with conference…VT and State.

Adding SMU, although not a cultural fit, is a reasonable move. Adding Stanford and Cal to a league that needs football merit more than anything else (once the big schools leave) is laughable.

Last edited:
ACC is committed to Olympic sports and the humanities once UNC, Miami, GT (yep, you read that correctly), Clemson, UVA and FSU leave. B1G will eventually land GT and it’s gonna be awesome to watch the SEC’s reaction to its arch rival being in the capital city of college football.

And that’s entirely OK. Culturally, that’s what matters to remainder of those lesser ACC programs.

XII backfills with a couple good brands that would be perfect with conference…VT and State.

You are obsessed with Pitt to make a burner account just to post here.

I could see the B10 going after GT but I wouldn't bet on it. Colorado, an Arizona, Cal/Stanford, and others would be higher. GT is like a southern BC.

You better hope your TV deal in 2030 is better than what Oregon, Wash, Az, ASU, Col, and Utah were able to get from Apple TV. Its not looking like that's going to be the case. You may end up in the American when the ACC raids the B12

Adding SMU, although not a cultural fit, is a reasonable move. Adding Stanford and Cal to a league that needs football merit more than anything else (once the big schools leave) is laughable.
If the idea is to bring as much value to the Big Ten/SEC as possible, Georgia Tech and Virginia are not net positives. I’m not saying they wouldn’t get an invite, but I wouldn’t assume it’s some foregone conclusion, either. And if the “Power 2” come together to form a super league, they definitely won’t be included.

The dynamics have changed between the ACC and Big 12. The ACC inevitably imploding is looking less likely now. I think we need to begin exploring the possibility that the ACC is the third conference left standing, not the Big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT