ACC should try and poach U of Mich

8stevieD3

Scholarship
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2020
Serial Cover up of child rape
50 years of unconditional improper benefits to student athletes

Or potentially stealing football signs. I know which one I’d punish with fury

Pretty clear b1g only exists to prop up O$U. A one team league. As a research U, mich fits better in ACC

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall

Pretty clear b1g only exists to prop up O$U. A one team league. As a research U, mich fits better in ACC

I wonder, do you know that Michigan paid out about a half a billion dollars to their athletes who were sexually molested by a school sports doctor?

The fact of the matter is, they fit that conference perfectly.

I wonder, do you know that Michigan paid out about a half a billion dollars to their athletes who were sexually molested by a school sports doctor?

The fact of the matter is, they fit that conference perfectly.
Think you got the wrong school...

Think you got the wrong school...
Google or Yahoo or Bing are really easy to use.

Also Bo was a real scumbag.

Ohio State paid about the same amount for Doctor Strauss molestation

Michigan State paid over $500M
For Larry Nasser

Reactions: cbpitt2

I stand corrected...btw, while easy to use, I generally do not consider Google a valid unbiased research tool..

Reactions: Guyasuta Genac

Pretty sure UM isn't about to leave a conference that they have been in for a century because they got their wrist slapped a little. A conference in which they have been one of two big dogs for over 50 years. The thought of that is preposterous.

Cut him a break. Most of those schools have some kind of gross scandal in their recent past. It's easy to get confused.

I expect to see this post on Message Board Geniuses in t-minus 10...9....8...7.......

Ohio State paid about the same amount for Doctor Strauss molestation

Michigan State paid over $500M
For Larry Nasser

Yeah, throw in the nitters and like I said, they fit that conference perfectly.

If what some are now speculating (gambling-related infractions) is proven true, maybe we can get them for a discount… :oops:

Pretty sure UM isn't about to leave a conference that they have been in for a century because they got their wrist slapped a little. A conference in which they have been one of two big dogs for over 50 years. The thought of that is preposterous.

A 3 game HC suspension, no biggie. If thry come down much harder, then they could go to the SEC. They have already talked with them.

Especially when you consider the research dollars associated with the conference as well.

Just saying I think O$U is doing what they can to chase out harbaugh. I don’t think they want to compete against him. B1G is showing up for their favorite son. Should be a message to UofM and all current members. B1G is tO$U show. Everyone else is a 2nd class citizen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT