pittizit

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Out scored 11-0 to start the second quarter
Hopefully after today this is the last we have to see of LanceBoy

Reactions: mike412
Outscored 19-4 in the second quarter with only one FG

Hey, come on, it only took 8 minutes and 10 seconds to score a basket in the second quarter.

From 1:45 of the first to 1:49 of the second, zero baskets. But hey, we just made a three and it only took 2:28 into the third to get it. We're smokin' now! And we cut the lead to only 15.

BTW, I was listening to the first quarter at work and on the way home on the ACC Network, who is running the Clemson feed. I know that you can't expect the other team's announcers to know your team as well as they know their own, but right before tip off the Clemson color commentator said that Clemson really needed to do a good job on the boards, because that's one area where Pitt is really good.

What?

It's like not only has he never seen us play, he apparently couldn't even be bothered to look at the stats sheet. Even the first time we played them they outrebounded us.

Looks like Amber Brown is going to come up just short of 1000 points. She was at 978 before today and has nine so far. And today is going to be it.

Granted, the lack of success has led to me not really watching the away games, but I go to every home game, and I really hope I don’t have to watch Lance White for a sixth season.

I did watch the game in
its entirety. As has been
the case lately, there
were some streches of
the game where we
played ok. With that
said, those stretches
were not on the D end.
I realize I've been posting
about our D, or better
yet, lack of it. I honestly
am totally perplexed by
our zone. It starts out as
a 2-3, but quickly breaks
down into something
that is unrecognizable.
Basic, and I do mean
basic......zone defensive
principles are totally
ignored.

Our shooting was awful.
I'm not going into why,
it's this bad, but I'm
convinced these young
women are not as bad
as the results we're seeing.
Clemson is not that good,
and other than the height,
difference, we have enough
to match up with them.
Same as with a few other
ACC bottom feeders.

Changes coming? We'll see.

Last edited:
Paint dry?

Grass grow?

A whole bunch of things more entertaining that Pitt women's basketball nowadays.
I had a teams call and then went outside to clean up dogshit in my yard. That was fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT