ADVERTISEMENT

ACCCG Ticket Price Info

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
I have used the Pitt pre-order form (which gives Zones but not specific sections) along with information from Stubhub listings to deduce the following. The fact that there are no Stubhub listings in certain sections makes it easy to tell which sections are being held for the division winners.

Club A: $250 (344)
Club B: $220 (345)
Club C: $175 (346-347)

Lower A: $200 (132)
Lower B: $175 (133)
Lower C: $75 (134)
Lower D: $65 (135)

Students: Section 101

How do you get tickets through Pitt? I already bought tickets in Section 129, which seems to be the Coastal sideline, according to Stubhub. Paid about $200 each, which I thought was a bargain at the time.

That seems like a big discrepency in price for tickets that are a section apart (if I am reading that correctly). I live in Charlotte and those prices seem high. I went to the game a few times in the past few years. They are always selling groupons (and you can usually get a seat) for $40 in the upper bowl. I think the second level was going for 55. Not sure about the lower bowl as i never sat there.

I have used the Pitt pre-order form (which gives Zones but not specific sections) along with information from Stubhub listings to deduce the following. The fact that there are no Stubhub listings in certain sections makes it easy to tell which sections are being held for the division winners.

This might clarify seating options...from the Belk Bowl site:

2018-BCKG-Diagram-w-Dynamic-Price-082718.jpg

So SMF are you saying pitt would only allotted 4 sections essentially in the lower bowl? I remember hitting the tire bowl and being upper deck for really cheap. I want to say like 20 or 30 bucks. Would the ACC champ game also have that option for pitt

So SMF are you saying pitt would only allotted 4 sections essentially in the lower bowl? I remember hitting the tire bowl and being upper deck for really cheap. I want to say like 20 or 30 bucks. Would the ACC champ game also have that option for pitt

In my research, I believe I read somewhere that the division winners only get the lower sections and data from Stubhub would back that up. However, BofA Stadium is different. The 300 Club level are essentially "lowers" because the 100 level is only 20 rows. So, think of the 300 level being like the 200 level at Heinz but closer to the field.

Stubhub upper sections starting around 75ish..and shows you on the map which is the coastal side etc.

This might clarify seating options...from the Belk Bowl site:

2018-BCKG-Diagram-w-Dynamic-Price-082718.jpg

Hmm...that's interesting but the Belk Bowl is not the ACCCG. If those are the ACCCG sections, it would be very strange that many of those sections already have tickets listed for sale on the secondary market. Why wouldn't they be held back for the division winners?

Reactions: cjregan99
Hmm...that's interesting but the Belk Bowl is not the ACCCG. If those are the ACCCG sections, it would be very strange that many of those sections already have tickets listed for sale on the secondary market. Why wouldn't they be held back for the division winners?
I just used that to compare StubHub to the Pitt website. The Pitt website just has section labels (Club A, Club B, Lower A, etc) and no sections listed. Don't use that map for prices.

Stubhub is showing a bunch of tix in Section 131, which is supposed to be behind the Coastal bench, Row 2, at $275 a piece. I may spring for these, YOLO and I have wasted money on far less worthy things. lol.

I am only seeing seats in Section 300 and 500s in the corners of the stadium up for sale on ACC.com.

What other legit ticket selling sites are there and how would one plan to go about sitting with his fellow Pitt fans? Sorry for the noob questions, never really went to away/bowl games, except to Morgantown and Creepy Valley (way back when).

I’d wait till mid week the week of the game and I think you’ll see ticket prices drop. The game won’t be sold out and I think there will be plenty of tickets available

Reactions: PerchMan
I’d wait till mid week the week of the game and I think you’ll see ticket prices drop. The game won’t be sold out and I think there will be plenty of tickets available

The cheapskate side of me would LOVE to do this. lol My hotel selection will be based on the presence of waffle irons in the breakfast room and shuttle service to the stadium. If I don't have to drive, fool around with traffic, not knowing where to go, and pay to park, that is worth it's weight in gold for me.

The cheapskate side of me would LOVE to do this. lol My hotel selection will be based on the presence of waffle irons in the breakfast room and shuttle service to the stadium. If I don't have to drive, fool around with traffic, not knowing where to go, and pay to park, that is worth it's weight in gold for me.

I'm staying near Renaissance Park, about 5 miles SW of the stadium, for $140. Should be a $20 uber each way and won't have to mess with downtown or pay to park.

Reactions: PerchMan
Stubhub is showing a bunch of tix in Section 131, which is supposed to be behind the Coastal bench, Row 2, at $275 a piece. I may spring for these, YOLO and I have wasted money on far less worthy things. lol.

I am only seeing seats in Section 300 and 500s in the corners of the stadium up for sale on ACC.com.

What other legit ticket selling sites are there and how would one plan to go about sitting with his fellow Pitt fans? Sorry for the noob questions, never really went to away/bowl games, except to Morgantown and Creepy Valley (way back when).

Why would you not wait for Pitt to release them? They will have good sections

If tickets are actually as low as people are saying here, you should wait until more seats go on sale via the schools. I'm in 129 for $200 each. If I had known I could sit at midfield, instead of at the 10, for the same price, I certainly would have waited.

Because I'm a total noob and I never really went to an away/bowl game besides Creepy Valley and Morgantown? Not really sure how these things work or what ticket service and what university gets what sort of ticket allotment. I was under the assumption the tickets the University would have would be garbage seats. If I can get 2nd row from midfield via Pitt, then okay, I will wait if it saves me a buck.

If tickets are actually as low as people are saying here, you should wait until more seats go on sale via the schools. I'm in 129 for $200 each. If I had known I could sit at midfield, instead of at the 10, for the same price, I certainly would have waited.

Yea, that's what I am saying. I will buy through Pitt.

Update: Called the ticket office, this is what they said:

Lower A: 131 and 132. I don't think 132 is though because there's a ton of tickets in that section listed on Stubhub.

Lower B: 133-135

Lower C: 136 and 137 (OK, Stubhub has only 2 listings. Some guy is selling like a whole row of 17 and there's another listing of 4 plus 2 single tickets out there so these sections have been mostly held back it would seem

Lower D: endzone (after checking Stub, the lowest row being sold there is Row 12 so maybe the first 10-11 rows are being held for the Coastal)

Last edited:
Reactions: lilspainishflea

or, guy on the street $20 bucks find the best open seat (one of 25,000) and sit in the Pitt section irregardless of what the ticket says ....not really much different than at a Pitt home game(except for the exorbitant 20 bucks)..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT