• Mack Leftwich

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • McClendon from Georgia

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • An unnamed mystery candidate?

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters
He's so out of his league.

He thinks being a journalist can occur overnight without leaving his house. All that he does is search the internet. He has no sources other than recruits that are dumb enough to DM him back. He doesn't break news because he never took the time to realize you can't just quit your job at KDKA and magically become a journalist because you make a website.

Reactions: Pittnerski
He's so out of his league.

He thinks being a journalist can occur overnight without leaving his house. All that he does is search the internet. He has no sources other than recruits that are dumb enough to DM him back. He doesn't break news because he never took the time to realize you can't just quit your job at KDKA and magically become a journalist because you make a website.
Meh, so many on here have a stick up their *#%^ about him. I don’t follow anything he posts on Twitter/X so maybe that’s why I don’t feel the same way. info/articles he and others regularly have on PSN I think are informative so I’m glad the site is there.

Don’t know who you’re dumping on more here, him or those ‘dumb’ recruits but that’s usually the best part of his articles, direct quotes and feedback from recruits.

Reactions: gary2 and sonofabit
I pick the UGa guy. Dont know who any of these guys are but I like the sound of a UGa assistant

I want a guy that has actually called a game, made a game plan at a legitimate D1 school. Doesn’t have to be a splash hire type of guy. Just a guy 15 years younger than Duzz that has proven to be able to score points.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
McClendon is a great recruiter and position coach but wasn’t great as South Carolina’s OC. That being said, he’s worked under Joe Moorehead and Mike Bobo since so maybe he’ll be good given another chance.
I like Streeter better given another chance. Clemson did him dirty.

Reactions: Gunga_Galunga
McClendon is a great recruiter and position coach but wasn’t great as South Carolina’s OC. That being said, he’s worked under Joe Moorehead and Mike Bobo since so maybe he’ll be good given another chance.

You just made me favor the other guy

Reactions: Pitt2009
Anyone who expects an OC to move the recruiting needle much is bound to be disappointed. That’s not a significant focus of that job.

Anyone who expects an OC to move the recruiting needle much is bound to be disappointed. That’s not a significant focus of that job.
That true, but perhaps he convinces Narduzzi to can the current clowns sucking up a paycheck from this University, and he can hire guys who not only upgrade position they coach, but can recruit too?

Reactions: Pittguy93
I’m not sure what style of offense McClendon prefers but from what I read Leftwich prefers up tempo with a dual threat qb. This surprised me that this style of offense would even be considered.

None of which has any experience, what is this on the job training, so, Pitt isn’t going to spend any money and go out and entice in a real honest to goodness experienced OC, what’s this world coming to

None of which has any experience, what is this on the job training, so, Pitt isn’t going to spend any money and go out and entice in a real honest to goodness experienced OC, what’s this world coming to
All of Nard Dawg’s OC hires have had a ton of experience. two strong offensive seasons in 9 years to show for it. I think maybe it’s time to try something different.

The type of “experienced” OC Narduzzi could realistically get is not the type Pitt needs.

Two and a mystery person. So if I am understanding this correctly, it could literally be any person on the planet?

You know what else annoys me about Vuk’s site? He’s now pimping this Richie Rich’s gambling picks. The problem is, this guy Rich Donahue making the picks is hitting on about 53% of his picks. I mean, I could start a weekly post calling it “NatronaHeightsPanther money making picks” and I’d be right roughly 1/2 the time.

You know what else annoys me about Vuk’s site? He’s now pimping this Richie Rich’s gambling picks. The problem is, this guy Rich Donahue making the picks is hitting on about 53% of his picks. I mean, I could start a weekly post calling it “NatronaHeightsPanther money making picks” and I’d be right roughly 1/2 the time.
If you pay the double chin slob enough $ I’m sure he will let you advertise NHP $ making picks…

53% is really good isnt it? I mean, spread betting is literally a coin flip, so being better than 50% makes you a legend doesnt it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT