ADVERTISEMENT

Adou Thiero

Also he had a late growth spurt…up to 10th grade he was probably the smallest kid on the court..

Adou is a more fluid basketball player and better ball handler. He has a good basketball IQ as well. I’m going to predict he goes to a smaller school, blossoms, and then transfers up to a bigger school his Jr. or Sr. year.
Seems like the smart path. I would do this instead of bench riding. What's the point anymore.

Reactions: cabe23
I promise he is better than Santos and would help Pitt next year. Kid has been playing up 2 years since he was in 4th grade. He is a super sleeper because people don’t value western Pa bball…
He has zero commitable offers. If he does another year at a prep school, like he most likely will, then I’d agree with you

Adou is a more fluid basketball player and better ball handler. He has a good basketball IQ as well. I’m going to predict he goes to a smaller school, blossoms, and then transfers up to a bigger school his Jr. or Sr. year.
If they didn’t mess up his recruiting by claiming Indiana and Kentucky interest and have to do a 5th year to justify them not actually being interested

If they didn’t mess up his recruiting by claiming Indiana and Kentucky interest and have to do a 5th year to justify them not actually being interested
Not sure, but there is a Cal connection. A lot more fluid than Santos. Nate can’t cover ACC 3’s. Too slow getting to the arc. Unless he just quit like the other “fried” players towards the end.

What's the down side? We have no recruits and are likely to have 7 or more spots to fill. If he stinks he can transfer next year.

He’s the truth and wants to stay home..this staff is gonna blow it smh…if Cal offers he’s gone…

Kentucky isn’t interested in this kid. They were there for the kids from the other team. Stop with this nonsense. He has zero scholarship offers outside of Duquesne who apparently is barely pushing to take him.

Should we take him if we have open ships in July? Yes. Is it necessary for us to pull the trigger now, no. My guess is he does a 5th year

Kentucky isn’t interested in this kid. They were there for the kids from the other team. Stop with this nonsense. He has zero scholarship offers outside of Duquesne who apparently is barely pushing to take him.

Should we take him if we have open ships in July? Yes. Is it necessary for us to pull the trigger now, no. My guess is he does a 5th year
He should go to prep and get a jumper. Then he could be something.

He's talked with Cal and he has expressed interest. The issue with Thiero was he wasn't on the big guys radar until his growth spurt several months ago. So a lot of schools are interested. They just haven't seen enough of him to determine if he is worth an offer. And Dambrot was at the Belle Vernon PIAA playoff game. Has a nice talk with his father and with Adou.

May take. Tremendous athlete. Above average defender. Can get to the rim. He will rebound his position well. Sees the floor well. Needs a total overhaul of his shot. For the 1st qtr tonight he was the best player on the floor. He pulled up about halfway in the 2nd Qtr and that may have affected him. Neumann Goretti, with their 4 starters getting DI offers, really turned up the D and also.

I can see him be a Audiese Toney type player. Does everything you need but shoot the ball.

He's talked with Cal and he has expressed interest. The issue with Thiero was he wasn't on the big guys radar until his growth spurt several months ago. So a lot of schools are interested. They just haven't seen enough of him to determine if he is worth an offer. And Dambrot was at the Belle Vernon PIAA playoff game. Has a nice talk with his father and with Adou.

May take. Tremendous athlete. Above average defender. Can get to the rim. He will rebound his position well. Sees the floor well. Needs a total overhaul of his shot. For the 1st qtr tonight he was the best player on the floor. He pulled up about halfway in the 2nd Qtr and that may have affected him. Neumann Goretti, with their 4 starters getting DI offers, really turned up the D and also.

I can see him be a Audiese Toney type player. Does everything you need but shoot the ball.
He’s had Cleveland state and others evaluate his game lately and decided he wasn’t worthy of an offer. He needs a prep year

So his dream school offered him, he’s been dreaming of this offer from 9th grade, and instead of committing he posts the offer on Twitter to chase more offers? 1 +1 = 3

So what’s your theory? Calipari could be spending his time doing many other things.
My theory is they told him to go to prep school and they’ll possibly take him in 23. If he can go to Kentucky in 22 it has to be as a walk-on. He’s not going from zero offers to Duquesne to Kentucky and not instantly committing. There’s just no way it’s real.

And that’s not me saying Pitt shouldn’t take him now or in 23 he may not be good enough. SOMETHING doesnt fit here

Reactions: Elsalvador
My theory is they told him to go to prep school and they’ll possibly take him in 23. If he can go to Kentucky in 22 it has to be as a walk-on. He’s not going from zero offers to Duquesne to Kentucky and not instantly committing. There’s just no way it’s real.

And that’s not me saying Pitt shouldn’t take him now or in 23 he may not be good enough. SOMETHING doesnt fit here
IMO Calipari clearly sees something in this kid that he likes. At the bare minimum he wants to keep him on the line to attend UK in the near future if he shows out and if he has an open ‘ship he very well could take him this year.

But there was never any interest. Right? Cal was at the game to see the Philly kid. Yadda yadda. Posters who continue to engage with our resident imposter are not true BB fans nor Pitt fans. Pal, your shit slides down the wall faster than you’re slinging it against said wall. Jagoff. For the umteenth time, change your f’n handle.

But there was never any interest. Right? Cal was at the game to see the Philly kid. Yadda yadda. Posters who continue to engage with our resident imposter are not true BB fans nor Pitt fans. Pal, your shit slides down the wall faster than you’re slinging it against said wall. Jagoff. For the umteenth time, change your f’n handle.
Weird how not one national recruiting guy or any Kentucky recruiting guy is covering that they offered the kid. 🤨

The article on the Trib or Gazette said he is going to visit Pitt this coming week to "see how he could fit in". I have no clue if he is good enough. With Pitts luck, we don't offer and he becomes a superstar. Given his dad played for Cal, it could just be Cal helping his former player guide his son through the process. Also open some eyes from other schools, like Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT