ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari hurt bad in car accident

Somerset Panther

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Just came Across web that Ferrari who beat Nino last season in finals was driving a car with a track athlete coming back from a youth wrestling event. He tried to pass three vehicles while cresting a hill. Hit an oncoming vehicle and went off road rolling several times. Car caught fire. The Ok St football OC was in one Of the cars Ferrari passed and was able to pull the two athletes from their vehicle. Both are hospitalized with non life threatening injuries. The driver of the car they hit was not badly injured.

Wow, that really sucks for the kid. Hope he will be ok. That said, considering the way he carries himself, I'm not surprised that he would try to pass 3 cars while creating a hill. That is as brazen of a move as any.

Wow, that really sucks for the kid. Hope he will be ok. That said, considering the way he carries himself, I'm not surprised that he would try to pass 3 cars while creating a hill. That is as brazen of a move as any.

You can only cheat Darwin for so long...

• Haha
Reactions: Black_Man_Panther
I don't watch wrestling but watched the Final last year and my thoughts on Ferrari are:

- the kid seemed like a natural

- also seemed to have a couple screws loose

Seems like a wild type of dude

Reactions: lucac
I don't watch wrestling but watched the Final last year and my thoughts on Ferrari are:

- the kid seemed like a natural

- also seemed to have a couple screws loose

Seems like a wild type of dude
Yeah he was insanely confident and arrogant. Sometimes a good trait athletically. Not necessarily a good trait behind the wheel of a car. Glad everyone will be ok.

Yeah he was insanely confident and arrogant. Sometimes a good trait athletically. Not necessarily a good trait behind the wheel of a car. Glad everyone will be ok.

I didn't want to go there necessarily but yea, that's what I was thinking. He reminded me of roided up WWF dude, not that that means all roided up WWF dudes drive like maniacs but lets just say I'm not surprised he tried to make such a crazy driving maneuver.

I didn't want to go there necessarily but yea, that's what I was thinking. He reminded me of roided up WWF dude, not that that means all roided up WWF dudes drive like maniacs but lets just say I'm not surprised he tried to make such a crazy driving maneuver.
I was at the tournament last year and he made a scene throughout the tournament by taking his shirt off and flexing before and after all his matches. He had most of the fans in the arena disliking him with all his antics.

I was at the tournament last year and he made a scene throughout the tournament by taking his shirt off and flexing before and after all his matches. He had most of the fans in the arena disliking him with all his antics.

Yea, I can see that. Seems like a total douchebag. And no I wouldn't say that to his face 😀

The match against Nino was painful with 10 blood times and 15 restarts. You’re not gaining wrestling fans with that type of match.

The match against Nino was painful with 10 blood times and 15 restarts. You’re not gaining wrestling fans with that type of match.

As someone who doesn't understand the sport, if I watched it without sound, I'm not sure I would have known who won.

Just announced! Ferrari out for season, having surgery. Type of surgery not given. Ferrari on a recent self podcast spoke about returning soon, but not accurate. If Nino gets his stuff together, his chances at the NCAA go way up.

Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT