ADVERTISEMENT

Alliance 412 should go all in on...

ratking17

Head Coach
Mar 15, 2009
Livvy Dunne to compete at pitt for her 5th year. Then have Alliance 412 sell meet and greet experiences that kick back to alliance 412.

Livvy Dunne to compete at pitt for her 5th year. Then have Alliance 412 sell meet and greet experiences that kick back to alliance 412.

If Pitt spends big money on a non-revenue athlete, I am done. And yea, yea, I know, my contribution doesnt matter. But what little money Pitt has to spend on NIL, it needs to go to football and basketball. And don't say Livvy Dunne is a net positive. No she isnt. Not for A412. A412 is a pay for play fund (but no its not, wink wink) just like all the other collectives. Livvy's value to Pitt Gymnastics is maybe $25K or so due to the increased ticket sales.

If Pitt spends big money on a non-revenue athlete, I am done. And yea, yea, I know, my contribution doesnt matter. But what little money Pitt has to spend on NIL, it needs to go to football and basketball. And don't say Livvy Dunne is a net positive. No she isnt. Not for A412. A412 is a pay for play fund (but no its not, wink wink) just like all the other collectives. Livvy's value to Pitt Gymnastics is maybe $25K or so due to the increased ticket sales.
Damn, SMF.

@ratking17 set you up and you fell for it!

two-people-laughing-on-table.gif

If you were, “Done”, would that mean you would also stop posting here?

Asking for a friend.

Look, SMF once again demonstrates his hatred for women. Hay, loser and hate monger, she makes more NIL money than any male athlete. Now you can really hate on her. She doesn't need your 412 pittance. So go get lost, and see a shrink. You are really mentally impaired when it comes to women who do things you cannot, like be powerful women ina University or excel in athletes. Guess what hater, they ain't going back to the kitchen,

• Love
Reactions: WIPanther
Look, SMF once again demonstrates his hatred for women. Hay, loser and hate monger, she makes more NIL money than any male athlete. Now you can really hate on her. She doesn't need your 412 pittance. So go get lost, and see a shrink. You are really mentally impaired when it comes to women who do things you cannot, like be powerful women ina University or excel in athletes. Guess what hater, they ain't going back to the kitchen,

Livvy Dunne isnt some shining beacon for women's equality. She makes a ton of money because she is hot and she posts scantily clad pictures and videos and there's nothing wrong with that. She deserves every penny because there is a market for what she does. You are correct though that she doesn’t need Alliance 412.

Livvy Dunne isnt some shining beacon for women's equality. She makes a ton of money because she is hot and she posts scantily clad pictures and videos and there's nothing wrong with that. She deserves every penny because there is a market for what she does. You are correct though that she doesn’t need Alliance 412.
Keep on hating on the women. You sick demented person. The Chancellor doesn't care about your crap, the AD doesn't care, the fine women athletes at Pitt and elsewhere don't care, and most of all Livvy Dunne doesn't care about your demented brain waves. She's rich and all you can do is sit and bitch about females, all of whom have done something with their lives, something you will never be able to do. By the way why do you hate successful women.

Being someone who already has made good money and likely has some sense of athletic pride as a National Champion.....she wouldn't come to Pitt's gymnastics program anyway. Not even to be in the same city as her boo and theoretically make an extra $500k (assuming we could go $500k above what LSU pays).

Keep on hating on the women. You sick demented person. The Chancellor doesn't care about your crap, the AD doesn't care, the fine women athletes at Pitt and elsewhere don't care, and most of all Livvy Dunne doesn't care about your demented brain waves. She's rich and all you can do is sit and bitch about females, all of whom have done something with their lives, something you will never be able to do. By the way why do you hate successful women.

Please go to your nearest psych ward immediately.

To be fair to SMF here, I think there is a debate to be had about how social media influencers market themselves, and then turning around and complaining about being sexualized or itemized.

You really can’t have it both ways that you don’t want one looked at like that, but every post you make is in a bikini or you have your backside facing the camera.

To be fair to SMF here, I think there is a debate to be had about how social media influencers market themselves, and then turning around and complaining about being sexualized or itemized.

You really can’t have it both ways that you don’t want one looked at like that, but every post you make is in a bikini or you have your backside facing the camera.

I dont know what he is so upset about but he has been stalking me for 10 years under many different aliases so whatever. I've said many times that there's nothing wrong with what she does. NIL was intended for athletes to earn money marketing themselves and building their brand but I think most people thought that would be some star football or basketball player maybe launching a clothing line or doing appearances. Her income has almost nothing to do with LSU or her gymnastics abilities as she is selling skin. Now, to be fair, she is very modest compared to some but she can afford to do that now. So she doesn't have to show her ass as much or post bikini pictures or videos as much. She's already rich. But that's how she got rich and again, there's nothing wrong with that. Just saying she isnt some great example for women's sports like a Caitlin Clark, whose performance on the court made her rich and famous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT