ADVERTISEMENT

Another Good Start for Pitt Baseball on Sunday vs FSU

Just like that 3-3. Errors are always gonna kill you against a good team like FSU just glad the damage didn’t get worse. Nice defensive play for the last out.

Reactions: pittjas
Just like that 3-3. Errors are always gonna kill you against a good team like FSU just glad the damage didn’t get worse. Nice defensive play for the last out.
It was the first error they committed all year. They literally brought it up and 15 seconds later the error happened.

I think it was the shitty pitching prior to that error that was the issue. That error wasn't a back breaker.

But it was funny that they mentioned that they had 0 errors on the season and then 30 seconds later they had an error.

Reactions: PittEngineer12
I like these uniforms! It would be a shame if they lost wearing them.

Lester’s breaking stuff looked even better because he had a good fastball to go with it.

That was a hell of a comeback and great series.

Enjoy this weekend. Things aren't going to get any easier in the acc.

But just feels great!

Reactions: PittEngineer12
What other sweeps does Pitt have since joining the ACC?
A handful, but none on the road I’m pretty sure. Maybe one or two a few years ago, but I looked it up and the few sweeps I saw were all at home.

Glad to see we could win a game where we had to score a lot against a team like FSU. Hopefully have a full staff for this weekend. Hail!

What other sweeps does Pitt have since joining the ACC?

Saw this on r/collegebaseball:
  • This was Pitt's 4th sweep of an ACC opponent since joining the conference in 2014 and 2nd sweep of a ranked ACC opponent (Pitt swept a ranked Georgia Tech in 2014)

Reactions: HOF Coach
Glad to see we could win a game where we had to score a lot against a team like FSU. Hopefully have a full staff for this weekend. Hail!
Smith has a bad ERA,but he got really big outs in two of our wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT