ADVERTISEMENT

Another Ticket Sale Update

UPitt '89

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2002
Based on the "best available" seats that you can get through Pitt...... The part shaded in yellow is what has been sold, and the part shaded in light blue is what is left in Pitt's ticket allotment. I'd say we're close to 6000 sold now.

23011149243_98155e768d_b.jpg

Reactions: DruidTM
Last game I was at saw people on blankets on the slope in the end zone I bet it would be a party atmosphere there

Last game I was at saw people on blankets on the slope in the end zone I bet it would be a party atmosphere there

Those are considered General Admission "Standing Room Only" seats.... even though nobody stands there, they all sit on blankets. It's called "the Hill".

I bought 2 this AM, upper level. Could bought 2 from Military Bowl and received better seats but knowing that the importance of Pitt selling tickets I elected to purchase thru the ticket office.
I'm told that every seat in the house is a good one, even the upper deck.

Based on the "best available" seats that you can get through Pitt...... The part shaded in yellow is what has been sold, and the part shaded in light blue is what is left in Pitt's ticket allotment. I'd say we're close to 6000 sold now.

23011149243_98155e768d_b.jpg
I was playing on the Military Bowl site and it looked like at least 1/2 of the seats for sale on the lower bowl throughly the bowl site on the Pitt side were sold. I suspect at least 1,000 or so of those are Pitt fans.

Just checked again. While you can still get single seats in 127 and 130.... if you want 4 seats, it is putting you in the 24th row of 126. That means for all intents and purposes, 127 thru 130 are full.... and 126 and 131 are 2/3 full.

So extend the yellow upward another 20 rows or so since my earlier update.

I'm guessing the next tweet we get from Narduzzi or Barnes will say 6000+ have been sold, and I bet that tweet is no later than tomorrow morning.

I had SRO tix for the 2013 game but bought upper deck tix off a buddy with two extra the week of the game. I was planning to arrive early and stand along the end zone fence. I seem to remember quite a few rows of folks standing in the end zone. The blanket sitters were further up the hillside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT