ADVERTISEMENT

Another win or softball team

Bethlehemjohn

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2001
Won 10-2 in 5 innings. Taylor had HR, double and 4 RBI's and Harris got he win. Louisville's pitchers cannot get them out.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Whenever Harris keeps the ball down, she’s effective. When she gets it up, like she did yesterday, she gets hammered. Today, she kept the ball down.

I thought that yesterday when we got up 7-1, we took our foot off the gas offensively. Not today. We hit the ball hard all game long.

Looks like we get something of a break on Thursday. The Pirates do not play, so AT&T Pittsburgh is showing all four ACC quarterfinals that day. The Pitt game against either Duke or Virginia Tech will start at 5:00.

If we win that our semifinal will also be on. I believe that we would be the 3:30 game on Friday. The championship game is on ESPN on Saturday at noon.

Reactions: Pitt MD and cabe23
Looks like we get something of a break on Thursday. The Pirates do not play, so AT&T Pittsburgh is showing all four ACC quarterfinals that day. The Pitt game against either Duke or Virginia Tech will start at 5:00.

If we win that our semifinal will also be on. I believe that we would be the 3:30 game on Friday. The championship game is on ESPN on Saturday at noon.
Here is the official bracket
http://www.theacc.com/sports/2018/4/6/2018-softball-championship.aspx

Reactions: JackthePantherFan
RPI ought to go up pretty good after a 3-1 week. Losing to #32 OSU at OSU isn't a bad loss and 2 wins against #39 UL at home will help. My guess is the at least jump up into the 40's.

ADVERTISEMENT