ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Else Going to Vegas This Weekend?

mike412

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Santa Monica, CA
Hoping to see some serious improvement because the team basically was DOA against ASU. Last time I went for the CKI, I figured I would see lots of former wrestlers. Instead, the only sports-related people I met were the entire former football coaching staff at the University of Arizona back when Mike Stoops was the coach. We were all eating lunch at one of Vegas’ finest culinary establishments, McDonalds. They were in Vegas holding a coaching clinic for HS players from Nevada, back before the NCAA barred those clinics.

It’s not a bad tournament and has a strong field this year. And, if I get bored, hey, I’m in Vegas.

Hoping to see some serious improvement because the team basically was DOA against ASU. Last time I went for the CKI, I figured I would see lots of former wrestlers. Instead, the only sports-related people I met were the entire former football coaching staff at the University of Arizona back when Mike Stoops was the coach. We were all eating lunch at one of Vegas’ finest culinary establishments, McDonalds. They were in Vegas holding a coaching clinic for HS players from Nevada, back before the NCAA barred those clinics.

It’s not a bad tournament and has a strong field this year. And, if I get bored, hey, I’m in Vegas.

You got to go to McDonald's? Wow, you lucky dog!!!!

I only eat at the best, most lavish places Today, I had lunch at Margaritaville on the Strip. Actually pretty good. Got comped too. That doesn’t happen at McDonalds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT