ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else notice...

PITTLAW

Athletic Director
Jul 10, 2001
Coach Narduzzi on ESPN last night at the Pitt v. Virginia game in Charlottesville? Other than traveling in support of the basketball team...which I thought was great...I noted he was wearing a navy shirt with a gold Script Pitt. Nice touch:) Hail to Pitt!

Originally posted by PITTLAW:
Coach Narduzzi on ESPN last night at the Pitt v. Virginia game in Charlottesville? Other than traveling in support of the basketball team...which I thought was great...I noted he was wearing a navy shirt with a gold Script Pitt. Nice touch:) Hail to Pitt!
The view I saw the shirt looked gray or black, are you sure it was dark blue? I hope it is, not a real fan of the black unis the team has been sporting lately (3 of the last 4 games). Here come the uniform police to slam me..............black is fine occasionally (but not 3 out of 4) I guess, but I'm old school, give me blue and/or gold.

I told my wife the same thing... that was good to see.

I honestly cannot see why anyone liked the block PITT. It looked completely unimaginative.

Sure did--it was good to see--and that was another thing that Dantonio did at MSU--he thought it was important to support other sports--he was at most MSU hoop games, and he would make his appearances at softball games, wrestling meets, hockey, etc. Good stuff.

I'm guessing Duzzi's primary purpose to be in VA was to do some recruiting--which is also good to see.

Originally posted by The Loaded Italian:
I told my wife the same thing... that was good to see.

I honestly cannot see why anyone liked the block PITT. It looked completely unimaginative.
The block PITT looks fantastic on this midnight basketball jerseys. It has its positives

The reason why the block Pitt looks so nice on those black uniforms is because there is no visible drop shadow on them. That makes them extremely clean looking and almost retro feeling. They look very nice. I would like to see that same effect on navy blue uniforms. The block Pitt looks a lot nicer without the drop shadows and especially the reverse drop shadows - which are very dated looking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT