ADVERTISEMENT

Article about ACC & PAC 12 winning titles.

The problem is, aside from the very blue, these schools are choosing profit over having a path to be successful on the field.
That's one reason why I'd like to see a trend line. I would say "profit" correlates to football revenues. Would be interesting if there was some sort of future divergence along these lines.

Reactions: Burgh15
That's one reason why I'd like to see a trend line. I would say "profit" correlates to football revenues. Would be interesting if there was some sort of future divergence along these lines.
At some point the players making the money aren't going to want those dollars going elsewhere.

At some point the players making the money aren't going to want those dollars going elsewhere.
I've gone back and forth over the NIL and these TV deals and what it all will mean in ten years. I don't really know what the endgame will be or if it will ultimately have any affect. The TV money is one thing but I haven't really seen much of a shift with the NIL. Makes me think it just brought the payola into the light of day. The TV money is another story. Bigger schools always had more revenue but if the gap gets too big, it could really change things. Waiting to see how much the TV people want to keep 70 schools viable or what number they decide on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT