ADVERTISEMENT

Aydin Henningham to transfer

Listed as a 185lb LB! Yikes

Aydin Henningham
RS-JR6-1185
Deerfield Beach(Boynton Beach, FL)
pittsburgh Avatar

ENTERED​

Funny thing is with a 3-9 team the kids that are leaving none of them really matter . Who would be the biggest loss in the portal ? Our biggest loses are in the defensive backfield due to graduation. The defense looks to be pretty thin for next season, as does the offense. The young WR's that were brought in last season basically did nothing, expect for a few plays from Kenny Johnson, but even he was underwhelming.

Funny thing is with a 3-9 team the kids that are leaving none of them really matter . Who would be the biggest loss in the portal ? Our biggest loses are in the defensive backfield due to graduation. The defense looks to be pretty thin for next season, as does the offense. The young WR's that were brought in last season basically did nothing, expect for a few plays from Kenny Johnson, but even he was underwhelming.
i really dont want to lose Baer, that would hurt. he's our sure-fire tackle for 3 years if he doesnt leave. i have been a tad down on Hammond but i dont want to see him leave. i said a few times that he looks like an FCS caliber back but the last few games made me think maybe our OC is just a clown..

Bartholomew i pretty much just chalk up to him being gone and it being only a matter of time so i already consider him gone..

Kenny Johnson would kind of stink, he's one of the few if only younger WR on this roster that looks like he belongs on a P5 football team..

That's honestly about it. Deshields leaving would hurt and i think he could get some decent offers, maybe Bass too just because he was highly regarded out of high school and we have zero LB depth..

Reactions: BreakingPitt
was he a lb or a wr or a te for us?

Listed as a 185lb LB! Yikes

Aydin Henningham
RS-JR6-1185
Deerfield Beach(Boynton Beach, FL)
pittsburgh Avatar

ENTERED​

Started at Pitt as a 195 WR and left a 225 LB.

Was injured a lot, but the true frosh LB,s already passed him on the depth chart so this is a good thing for Pitt. It frees up a ship from a guy who was never going to play. He got his Pitt degree and seems like a classy kid so good luck to him getting his grad degree at a lower level.

Started at Pitt as a 195 WR and left a 225 LB.

Was injured a lot, but the true frosh LB,s already passed him on the depth chart so this is a good thing for Pitt. It frees up a ship from a guy who was never going to play. He got his Pitt degree and seems like a classy kid so good luck to him getting his grad degree at a lower level.
I was looking at the portal update on On3 and he was listed as 185lbs. 225 makes more sense.

Reactions: 4upmc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT