ADVERTISEMENT

BBall Season Ticket Deadline

ClarkLotTgate

Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2012
When is the deadline to renew?
-doesn't prove a point to call and cancel tickets that aren't even being sold yet.

I plan to wait until the deadline and then tell them why i'm not renewing.
-by then i'm sure the decline in renewals will be quite evident already.

-doesn't prove a point to call and cancel tickets that aren't even being sold yet.

Usually around August is when they are due. If they lose 20% of their season ticket holders it is going to make a difference obviously and 20% could be conservative.

I know at least six already dropping and I haven't even really talked to anyone yet.

Reactions: fivetoolprospect
I have doubts that Pitt fans will cancel their season tickets. I have a feeling it's all going to pass in a couple of months. I actually canceled my football season tickets after the Todd Graham mess. It took that disaster to push me over the edge. This situation isn't close to the Todd Graham situation. I don't agree with the hire at all. I just don't think people will cancel their tickets.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy

That will also give you the chance to change your mind when Stallings announces an OOC that includes Team Major Brand coming to the Pete and the pick up of a four star guard who decommitted from another school. Maybe not, but I would never cut my own throat to spite my face.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
I think people need to step back and relax a little. Totally up to you if you want to cancel season tickets, but you should step back and give it time. When you make decisions right off emotion, it's usually the wrong decision.

We will probably still go to 3/4 games depending on the start times, opponent, and how the season is going.

Really no need to buy the whole season anymore. Half the games are crap or have difficult start times.

Yea- the waiting allows time for me to cool off, and see how things go this summer.
No one wants this to work more than me; but i certainly have my concerns.

Yea- the waiting allows time for me to cool off, and see how things go this summer.
No one wants this to work more than me; but i certainly have my concerns.

There's always concerns with change.

I've learned not to make decisions while emotional. Because 9 times out of 10, when I calm and give it time, I make a totally different decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT