ADVERTISEMENT

Big news

That’s big! He should be able to help push recruiting, he had a couple big classes ready at Oklahoma before he was relieved of his duties.

Reactions: jctrack
I don’t know if anyone is leaving or not but with the new rules no one has to leave. Look at some of the staffs like PSU have they got multiple legit HCs on the staff. Adding Lou really makes the staff a top tier crew and replaces the hole Leen left. Roselli and Headlee either have or could be head coaches plus have a variety of up and comers with Pletcher leading the way. Big addition that should help!

That’s big! He should be able to help push recruiting, he had a couple big classes ready at Oklahoma before he was relieved of his duties.
There were some solid wrestlers at Oklahoma in the past decade . Any clue on why roselli was relieved of his duties ?

Real bummer if true
As a program guy, I agree. But I cant say that Ive heard much as far as his coaching or recruiting abilities to think this is much of a loss. If we're trading Wentzel for Rosselli, objectively, thats a major upgrade

Reactions: wrestlingfan22
No idea why he is leaving but objectively he was a great student and could probably make a lot more money in the business world rather than being the 4 or 5th assistant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT