ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Schembechler giving Joepa a run for his money

I live in the Detroit area and the local press has been pretty silent about this, most of the reporting on this scandal has been behind paywalls.

Bo should also be joining Joe and Robert E. Lee in an undisclosed location soon.

458611c2-5501-4e29-8649-addcced54279-06102021_um_bldg-8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: LVNVPanther
I live in the Detroit area and the local press has been pretty silent about this, most of the reporting on this scandal has been behind paywalls.
Gee, sound familiar. Like the Post Gazette only basically displaying abridged wire stories and disabling comments for every article they published on Penn State.

Reactions: djbpitt

it took one reporter in little old harrisburg to break the whole thing open. not pittsburgh. not center county. not philly.

Reactions: Black_Man_Panther
Personally... I could care less. I would THINK a big, tough football player could protect himself from some creep.

Now some poor, little kid groomed by an organization like the Second Mile brought in to an unfamiliar environment and then molested? Death penalty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT