ADVERTISEMENT

A great story about Kenny Pickett you'd never have heard about.

Dan1911

Sophomore
Jan 17, 2016
A young relative of mine is on his second kidney transplant. He lives in Philly and bleeds black and gold. He loves KP. He just had another setback. After suffering all his life with kidney issues, he got his second kidney transplant in December. Everything looked good. Until recently. He had pain in his legs and was sent to the hospital. He was diagnosed with lymphoma. He has a mass on his kidney. The kid is fighting for his life, again.

Someone reached out to KPs people. Kenny made a video for him and wished him well. It meant the world to little Adam.

Just wanted to let you know what a solid guy KP is. I won't share the video with you all as it is a personal message to him and not for me to make public.

If you're a religious person, pray for little Adam. He's had to fight every day of his life. and normal to him is just being alive.

My cousin, same kidney issues all his life, he just got rushed to the hospital today.

I now have cancer on my liver and kidney and pancreas. So I understand some of the struggles.

I feel so much for the children who don't know what it's like to not feel pain and suffering of disease since birth. They are the toughest people on earth.

My cousin, same kidney issues all his life, he just got rushed to the hospital today.

I now have cancer on my liver and kidney and pancreas. So I understand some of the struggles.

I feel so much for the children who don't know what it's like to not feel pain and suffering of disease since birth. They are the toughest people on earth.
Prayers for you my Pitt brother, keep your head up and stay positive and strong.

And prayers for the little dude Adam. Breaks my heart when children have to deal with this sh!t.

And some of us (me included) bicker about a meaningless sporting event ..
It's times like these that should bring everything into perspective people ...
God bless little Adam and Drew .. To you also Dan ...

~ H2P ..
Don't feel bad..... stage 4 cancer and I'm still bitching about the games....lol
Even with full perspective nothing has changed how I act about sports although I know they're not that meaningful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT