ADVERTISEMENT

Boston College is ranked?

There should a certain power poll ingredient to it though

and how exactly do you make that determination 2 games in? Polls should not be based on "what you think" they should be based on what you did or did not do.

Pitt eeked out a win last Saturday in a borderline miracle comeback against a lousy team and won an eventual laugher against the team that lost to St. Francis of Loretto..what should their their power ranking be right now? Should it be better than NIU's?
Better win last week? Pitt eeking out a comeback win on the road or your Nits eeking out a Mac-win at home?

Sure as shit you were claiming the Nits from your Big Pretend were good when their marquee win was against a weak Auburn team a few years ago.
Sure as shit you'll find no evidence of anything like that, at any time, ever, and I don't even have a memory of that game or result, I didn't even watch it. I have never given a rat's ass about PSU, I have no connection to the school and grew up rooting against them as the son of a Pitt alum.

But in your simple, narrow, one-track mind, everything always come back to your obsessive preoccupation with PSU and your pathetic ACC inferiority complex, doesn't it?

I mean, who would post somehitgn about a PSU Auburn game from years ago in response to my post about a medicore P12 team eking out a Week 1 win over a less than medicore SEC team with a roster full of middling transfers and a FCS level QB? Oh yeah, now that Cal is in the Tobacco Road Basketball league that Pitt is unfortunately stuck in, you've gotta slappy up for them too, don't you? Big Cal Bears fan now.

Better win last week? Pitt eeking out a comeback win on the road or your Nits eeking out a Mac-win at home?
Wait you mean a come from behind win at home in the 4th quarter against a team you were 35 point favorites against doesn't scream top 10 playoff contender?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT