ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Ticket Info

kma0043

Junior
Nov 30, 2014
My fiance and I are thinking of going to Annapolis for the game. What are some good ticket options that anyone could recommend? I'm a '11 grad if that matters any. Thanks

My fiance and I are thinking of going to Annapolis for the game. What are some good ticket options that anyone could recommend? I'm a '11 grad if that matters any. Thanks
what do you mean by options ? Best for PITT if you purchase through their ticket office. Are you talking about seat location? price?

Go to pittsburghpanthers.com and click on the "Tickets" link and then "Military Bowl". Then choose "Best Available" and select the number of seats. If you do that now, the best available are near the 50 yard line, but 2/3 of the way up the upper deck in section 129.

Here's a seating chart of Navy-Marine Corps Stadium:
29dc5ecd-cde2-4313-942f-7ecbf7e68f00.jpg

Pitt's allotment is sections 29-32 in the lower bowl and sections 125-132 in the upper deck.

Sections 29-32 are now sold out. If you hurry, you'll get into section 129.... later today, the "best available" will probably be 127 or 130, as it appears they start in the middle and work their way out.

Go to pittsburghpanthers.com and click on the "Tickets" link and then "Military Bowl". Then choose "Best Available" and select the number of seats. If you do that now, the best available are near the 50 yard line, but 2/3 of the way up the upper deck in section 129.

The nice thing is that the stadium is so small that even the top of the upper deck is pretty close. Those seats in section 129 are very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT