ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Winbush to Penn State

Interesting. It was clear that Clifford was not ready for prime time in the bowl game. It also appears that they are not as high on Stephens as they say they are........

Reactions: Jeffburgh
Interesting. It was clear that Clifford was not ready for prime time in the bowl game. It also appears that they are not as high on Stephens as they say they are........
Clifford threw two passes in that bowl game and the long one was a blatant drop.You are a very tough evaluator.Winbush will not be at Psu in 2019 more likely Rutgers.

Clifford threw two passes in that bowl game and the long one was a blatant drop.You are a very tough evaluator.Winbush will not be at Psu in 2019 more likely Rutgers.

WVU looks like they could use him or Hurts. The kid WVU had was awful. Any word on WVU going the grad transfer route to getting a legit QB? If he doesnt its going to be a really long year for the ears with the changing DC and no QB

Oh that would be great. For one, they talked Stevens into staying where he could have transferred so they would screw him. Second, I think Clifford could be pretty good so I would rather face the scatter armed Winbush.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
WVU looks like they could use him or Hurts. The kid WVU had was awful. Any word on WVU going the grad transfer route to getting a legit QB? If he doesnt its going to be a really long year for the ears with the changing DC and no QB
I doubt Brown can get a QB transfer in here for 2019.Lord knows we need one down here.I can't see Allison being anything but a below average P5 QB.Hurts called Holgy but that door closed with Holgy leaving.Seriously my wife could beat the tar out of Allison and probably bench press more!Of course she's a Slippery Rock grad and we know they're noted for tough women.

Would destroy the QB room if they brought him in. I would personally like him to try Pitt out. He wasnt terrible for ND by any means

Reactions: Pittnerski
Tate Martell now in the transfer portal as well.

I wouldn't be mad if Narduzzi pursued any of Hurts, Wimbush, or Martell.

I think Martell will be a very good college QB.He'd fit better with Wvu's offense than Pitt's at the present time.Yours could change with a new OC though.

ND was a lot better without him than with him.
No--they were very good with him, but better with Book.

Same with Bama and Hurts/Tua.

Same with Clemson and Bryant/Sunshine.

those 3 QBs were 54-7 combined as starters. Might as well give Hurts the UGA win as well, which makes it 55-7.

Success is defined by wins and losses.

Reactions: millrrr
Winbush struggles to throw the ball, but he's a very good runner. He should move to tailback or WR.

I'd rather take my lumps with Clifford. He's the real deal and going to be a hell of a quarterback. He throws a beautiful ball.

He's an arrogant SOB, so I hope we knock his brains out when he plays Pitt.

Reactions: Pittnerski
Wimbush got benched because he can't pass. He completed under 50% of his passes when he was the starter. Why would penn st want him? If he goes there they'll probably have two guys transfer out. Maybe Franklin wants to get fired.

Wimbush got benched because he can't pass. He completed under 50% of his passes when he was the starter. Why would penn st want him? If he goes there they'll probably have two guys transfer out. Maybe Franklin wants to get fired.

This makes my day!
I couldn't think of anything better than the Nitters getting a QB would can't pass.
This is a start.
Now we need:
An RB who can't run.
A WR who can't catch.
An OL who can't block.
etc.
And after all this a home and away game agreement for the next 20 years!

Reactions: Gunga_Galunga
This makes my day!
I couldn't think of anything better than the Nitters getting a QB would can't pass.
This is a start.
Now we need:
An RB who can't run.
A WR who can't catch.
An OL who can't block.
etc.
And after all this a home and away game agreement for the next 20 years!
They'll fit in with the coach who can't game day coach.

They'll fit in with the coach who can't game day coach.
Thank you I forgot that!
A perfect fit.

McSorley Exceeded Expectation by a lot and saved Franklin.

I never thought McSorley was going to be that good but he was.

Without a miracle maker QB and with his coaching skills ( bad), I can't wait to play them again next year.

I predict PITT wins!

Reactions: RiskyBusinessPSU
Thank you I forgot that!
A perfect fit.

McSorley Exceeded Expectation by a lot and saved Franklin.

I never thought McSorley was going to be that good but he was.

Without a miracle maker QB and with his coaching skills ( bad), I can't wait to play them again next year.

I predict PITT wins!

Does the Stevens QB transfer from nitter u..

Neither showed much to me.
They took a step back sans Barkely this year, going to be a step back sans McSorely.

Only way this move would make sense is if Stevens' health is in question. He was just reported to have had surgery and that comes on the heels of spending most of August and September in a walking boot. If his outlook is good there's just no way they bring in Wimbush.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT