ADVERTISEMENT

Brennan Marion….asking for SMF

NCanton Panther

All American
Sep 22, 2001
Hey, I just noticed in the photo of Brennan Marion in the Trib article on him that he had a Pens tattoo on his forearm.

What’s the chance he also has a Steelers tattoo and is a fan. Forget the return to Pitt as OC, let’s get him on the Steelers staff and have him work his way up to OC. He won’t need to recruit with the Steelers.

Hey, I just noticed in the photo of Brennan Marion in the Trib article on him that he had a Pens tattoo on his forearm.

What’s the chance he also has a Steelers tattoo and is a fan. Forget the return to Pitt as OC, let’s get him on the Steelers staff and have him work his way up to OC. He won’t need to recruit with the Steelers.
Honestly he wouldn't be a terrible assistant. I know this was supposed to be a joke, but that man is actually a really hard worker despite the quality of human being he is. Trust me the Steelers have hired a lot worse.

Honestly he wouldn't be a terrible assistant. I know this was supposed to be a joke, but that man is actually a really hard worker despite the quality of human being he is. Trust me the Steelers have hired a lot worse.
It would be a great idea and long range plan. Start him as WR coach, maybe he can cure DJ, Muth and others of their dropsies like he supposedly did with the Pitt WRs. Slowly work him up to OC. In a few years when Addison’s coming off his rookie contract, Steelers could easily sign him in free agency since we know Addie and Brennan are tight. Bingo, we have the Marion-Pickett-Addison connection recreated with the Steelers.

It would be a great idea and long range plan. Start him as WR coach, maybe he can cure DJ, Muth and others of their dropsies like he supposedly did with the Pitt WRs. Slowly work him up to OC. In a few years when Addison’s coming off his rookie contract, Steelers could easily sign him in free agency since we know Addie and Brennan are tight. Bingo, we have the Marion-Pickett-Addison connection recreated with the Steelers.
He interviewed for the SDSU HC position and will likely be interviewing for a few more HC positions before the year's over.

He interviewed for the SDSU HC position and will likely be interviewing for a few more HC positions before the year's over.
Rare to see a coach use the media to campaign for another coaching position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT