ADVERTISEMENT

Brewu

Motor_Street

Walk-on
Jul 7, 2001
Maybe I missed this but can someone tell me why Francis Brewu hasn't suited up for any games this year? Maybe he's injured? I read somdewhere that he's the strongest guy on the team. We could use someone like that on the D line.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Maybe I missed this but can someone tell me why Francis Brewu hasn't suited up for any games this year? Maybe he's injured? I read somdewhere that he's the strongest guy on the team. We could use someone like that on the D line.

Ummmmm. He has played in the last to games… Dummy….

Reactions: FireballZ
I was at the game yesterday and he got some time.

He is #95 and played a good bit. I was surprised how much Donald played yesterday.
Neal got ejected. So the DT depth had to go a little deeper.

Plus time of possession - especially in the third quarter - kept Pitt’s defense on the field a bunch. The blocked punt touchdown, put Pitt’s defense on the field for successive offensive series for the hoopies. The Panther’s D was really gassed at that point.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
Neal got ejected. So the DT depth had to go a little deeper.

Plus time of possession - especially in the third quarter - kept Pitt’s defense on the field a bunch. The blocked punt touchdown, put Pitt’s defense on the field for successive offensive series for the hoopies. The Panther’s D was really gassed at that point.

He was playing quite a bit before Neal went Longest Yard mode, though. I know they're low on bodies, but for how much he hasn't played thus far I was surprised.

He was playing quite a bit before Neal went Longest Yard mode, though. I know they're low on bodies, but for how much he hasn't played thus far I was surprised.
Also saw quite a bit of Elliot Donald (#94). Planned? Hard to say. But that 3Q was a tough one on the entire Pitt D due to time of possession disadvantage and Pitt’s offensive struggles at that point of the game.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
Then why didn't you sell it correctly Moron? I guess you get off by calling strangers names? How old are you? 15?

Tired from being at the game. You were probably not even there. I just like to get reactions from Dummies like you. I forgot this is the free board where all the tards hang out.

I guess that is why i never heard of you…

No doubt. There honestly isn't a single person on that d line who has been consistently impressive. WVU ran a lot, but one could argue they should have ran even more. Especially up the middle.
I think Scott and Edwards have played the best. James does get good push though not a lot of result.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT