ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Golden commits to

Is this your first day on the message board? If Thompson throws a bounce pass to Golden in an exhibition game against Michigan State-Grand Rapids, we'll hear about it.
Ha - I actually doubt it since most people think Stallings was/is the devil reincarnate. Now, if Kithcart and Manigault ever team up again... :eek::D

This is just my speculation , but I don’t think however good Golden becomes in his career at Butler he’ll be missed at Pitt once JC is done recruiting .
I’d like to know if the Golden offer was still good once JC took over or was he informed to look elsewhere .

This is just my speculation , but I don’t think however good Golden becomes in his career at Butler he’ll be missed at Pitt once JC is done recruiting .
I’d like to know if the Golden offer was still good once JC took over or was he informed to look elsewhere .

Don't know, but Golden said he liked the hire. He also said he hadn't heard from Capel after a few days in the job. He may not have been interested and told him to move on.

Not saying that for sour grapes, but it seemed like Golden was looking forward to speaking with him.

Golden seemed to get some decent hype late, but if Capel wants to complete distance himself from the prior regime, i can’t say i blame him for that.

Is this your first day on the message board? If Thompson throws a bounce pass to Golden in an exhibition game against Michigan State-Grand Rapids, we'll hear about it.

Right answer.

But you should have added that later on we will hear about the three times he scores 15, but we won't hear about the 15 times he scores three.

Right answer.

But you should have added that later on we will hear about the three times he scores 15, but we won't hear about the 15 times he scores three.
Old habits die hard

Don't know, but Golden said he liked the hire. He also said he hadn't heard from Capel after a few days in the job. He may not have been interested and told him to move on.

Not saying that for sour grapes, but it seemed like Golden was looking forward to speaking with him.
This seemed to be exactly what happened. Then his other options were not overly impressive. High floor, low ceiling player. Capel pretty obviously felt he could do better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT