ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Love will skip the Sun Bowl

While it is good news for pitt, Stanford still had WRs that are going to give us fits. I have no clue how their other running backs did this year but certainly eliminating a Heisman candidate is welcome news

Reactions: BuffetParrothead
GOOD NEWS FOR THE PANTHERS!

George Rodgers will be ready and is healthy as a horse for the Panthers at the Gator Bowl.... Hershel Walker feels great and is aching to take it to Pitt
GOOD NEWS FOR THE PANTHERS AS THEY WILL SHUT THEIR ASSES DOWN!
Early 1980's Panther fan....

2018 Panther fan....

Stanford fan here. We will actually be missing a good percentage of our starting O, including WR Trent Irwin, LT Walker Little to injury and RG Nate Herbig and likely TE Kaden Smith to NFL combine. I’d get some bets in on your boys if you can still get the 6 points.

Reactions: ratking17
George Rodgers will be ready and is healthy as a horse for the Panthers at the Gator Bowl.... Hershel Walker feels great and is aching to take it to Pitt

2018 Panther fan....

Logically, it's always good when your opponent is missing a star player, even in 1980 I don't think people would have not been happy in that situation. They wouldn't have been like "Damn, I wish Hershel was playing!"

This is the sports of the future. This is what most people want, nothing matters but the HIGHEST LEVEL, if you aren't in the running for the championship, who cares? If you are guaranteed a top NFL pick, QUIT TODAY, even if it's years away.

Like the article about developing big men to play like guards in basketball, the coach said that developing his elite players for their future at the top levels is more important than the team winning games. High School, College, pro teams out of the playoffs, nothing matters but being in the championship at the highest level, if you aren't there quit so you don't get hurt. It must suck to be a high school player who won't go on after that season, to think that your coach doesn't give a crap about your experience and only cares about your teammate that might play at the highest level.

Reactions: caleco's

2018 Panther fan....

*shrug* Nobody who has spanked our tails in the .... third of a century ... since those great years, has been the least bit ashamed that Pitt's own dministration regularly chopped the water chestnuts off our team before the games ever got played. Though an asterisk has to go to the Ohio State team that only put 8 guys in the field against us near the end of the 96 "game" (and still scored a td).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT