ADVERTISEMENT

Bub Carrington has been one of the surprise stars of the summer league

pittguy81

Head Coach
Oct 28, 2005
He almost had a triple double his first game and has been the Wizards stats leader in the other games....closely follow by Justin Champagnie

Overall in this game, he has been forcing a lot of shots but his talent is undeniable. He’s the best talent on the floor at this point, including Sarr.
I agree. He looks really decent and he’s going to get much better.

Reactions: JD1976
Overall in this game, he has been forcing a lot of shots but his talent is undeniable. He’s the best talent on the floor at this point, including Sarr.

I've only seen parts of two of their games, but when I was watching both of them I had the same thought that I did earlier this summer when watching Caitlin Clark play for Indiana. She'd end up a game with, say, eight assists and I'd be thinking that if her teammates could just make some wide open shots she'd easily had 12 or 13 of them. And then low and behold, as the season has gone on her teammates have started hitting some of those shots, and the other day she broke the WNBA record with 19 assists in a game.

I have felt the same way about Bub. He'd be looking a lot better if he were playing with some better teammates. Which, for the record, is certainly not unique to him in the summer league.

Reactions: TreesHero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT