ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Johnson

Matt Steinbrink

Head Coach
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2002
Can't remember the last time I wish I got bad info about something more. Just a terrible loss any way you look at it. Local kid that literally would have played 35 minutes a game and could have taken as many shots as he wanted.

Basically every transfer thus far could be explained. From the staff's angle. This one cannot be. This is the move that will get the administration's attention. Please understand that I am not saying anything significant will happen. All I am saying is that this is the transfer (along with Ryan) that was going to send shockwaves up the steps of the Pete.

I wish Cam the best. One of the smartest and nicest kids that I have met during my time. I still think he has a chance to play in the NBA some day. He hasn't even grown into his body yet. Have to think he becomes one of the most highly recruited players on the market. He could help almost anyone in the country.

Again. don't think the transfers are done. I would be surprised if everyone leaves and it is completely cleared out. But I would not be surprised to see at least one more. Not sure how Milligan sticks around. I wouldn't assumer Ryan goes because of this, but anything is possible. I don't know if he is going to graduate or not, so it probably depends on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News