ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Lindsey

Kemon Spell will be fun to watch. He's only a freshman and may be the fastest player on the field tonight.

Reactions: passedout
Kemon Spell will be fun to watch. He's only a freshman and may be the fastest player on the field tonight.
He tracked Tiqwai Hayes from behind on one of his runs.

Spell was offered by Pitt and said he’s a Pitt fan. We need to do what it takes to land him.

He tracked Tiqwai Hayes from behind on one of his runs.

Spell was offered by Pitt and said he’s a Pitt fan. We need to do what it takes to land him.
He sure did, made Hayes look a step slow. That's great IF he's a Pitt fan. Historically have not pulled kids from McKeesport, but this kid is going to be legit. He's got a powerful lower body already, and top level speed. Go get him Duzz!

He sure did, made Hayes look a step slow. That's great IF he's a Pitt fan. Historically have not pulled kids from McKeesport, but this kid is going to be legit. He's got a powerful lower body already, and top level speed. Go get him Duzz!
His big brother is a 255 pound junior playing running back. That’s a real load.

Reactions: passedout
Sorry. Not seeing it from Cam in the few games I’ve watched. Seems better suited for offense. Doesn’t get off blocks as a linebacker. That’s what I see. Looks good getting back into coverage but I just don’t see a rugged backer or edge guy. Nice athlete that can be slotted maybe as an H or something. Hope I’m wrong. Let’s see how he grows physically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT