ADVERTISEMENT

Changing the Game I Ishmael Leggett

Really well done video, and does a really nice job of re-framing NIL in a way that isn’t “paying college athletes money for them to buy fancy clothes and PlayStations.” I’m sure this was featured at the event this weekend.

Ish seems like a great kid who’s overcome a lot in his life. I really, really hope that Pitt and his family are able to find a way to get his dad up to some games at the Pete this winter, especially for senior night.

Really well done video, and does a really nice job of re-framing NIL in a way that isn’t “paying college athletes money for them to buy fancy clothes and PlayStations.” I’m sure this was featured at the event this weekend.

Ish seems like a great kid who’s overcome a lot in his life. I really, really hope that Pitt and his family are able to find a way to get his dad up to some games at the Pete this winter, especially for senior night.

I dont think NIL needs "reframing." These are pro athletes. The market value for their play/performance (not marketability) is very high so they deserve to make what they are making.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT