ADVERTISEMENT

Chris I just wanted to ask (a little long)

Jan 11, 2012
Do you still feel like there is a good chance the top local targets will all choose to go to Pitt...Hamlin and Ford I can see, tough but I can see...but for guys like Hudson where his recruitment looks similar to Bowers and Givens and he goes to PSU in the last hour...Coleman seems like he is watching out for Hamlin and either picks Pitt cause Hamlin picks tOSU or elsewhere...Matthews looks like a Pitt commit soon as with Wheeler...Sanders, I can't really put hope into him flipping to Pitt because despite the fact he would LIKE to take an OV to Pitt he is 100% PSU today and has been since those decommit rumors...lastly is Wade, he mostly has just talked about tOSU and visits WVU, ALOt...their twitter post are small things it's what they actually do that matters as far as visits IMHO, Ford was here recently, so that's good...and that is why I think Pitt should hold a summer event in July next year...I am far from an expert or a connected guy with the WPIAL but from reports over the summer it hasn't really seemed like Pitt is on the front of their minds besides for Matthews and Wheeler...I don't know, I just don't have a good vibe on these kids like a couple months ago

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News