ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Veilleux hits the portal…

Peace out Dog.
images

Reactions: columbus mike
He thanks Cignetti? For WHAT? Accidentally ensuring he didn't end up as a quadriplegic?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: pittbb80
3-stars gonna three star ... I never saw anything in this kid. He's be great for PennWest Edinboro.
Wasn't he a 4 star when he picked the pedophiles?? I thought I remembered him being a 4, but, maybe that was the extra star you get when you sign with Jimmy Franks!

Still miles ahead of Phil Jurko.
The first time I saw Jurk play in a Pitt uni (against Wofford), I honestly couldn't believe Narduzzi brought him in to start. Anyone with eyes could plainly see that he couldn't throw the ball. I assumed he must have had a minor hand injury or something that was affecting his grip on the ball, because my feeling was no QB could possibly last 6 years in major college football throwing the ball that way.

The first time I saw Jurk play in a Pitt uni (against Wofford), I honestly couldn't believe Narduzzi brought him in to start. Anyone with eyes could plainly see that he couldn't throw the ball. I assumed he must have had a minor hand injury or something that was affecting his grip on the ball, because my feeling was no QB could possibly last 6 years in major college football throwing the ball that way.

the second play of that game when he took that easy sack raised some red flags. I jest.....only sort of.

But to your point makes you wonder if that hand injury at BC ever fully healed correctly. He rushed back when he was supposedly out for the season.

Mechanically he spins a good looking ball, even if too often it isn't on target.

Other than that, I'm with you.
Yeah, at the spring game I thought he clearly had the best arm of the QBs. Whether he can find a receiver and put it on him is another issue. What I saw backed up Yarnell and Holstein as the top two QBs on the team.

Mechanically he spins a good looking ball, even if too often it isn't on target.

Other than that, I'm with you.

Yeah, no question he had the best arm of the three last season. He's kind of like a poor man's Slovis. Plus arm; not exactly gritty; questionable decision-making.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT