ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Mitchell

Jakhny

Scholarship
Jul 8, 2016
What's the deal with this no star 2021 recruit. I couldn't even find HUDL highlight film on him?

6-6 240lbs. - Put on an impressive performance at the camp, and was the player of the year in his area.

it's actually a valid question. but with the mess that was last year with the virus, i can understand some late bloomer types falling thru the cracks..

A valid question that no one has even a smidgen of information let alone an answer to. Mysterious, though the reference to the crazy year we just had explains why there is a mystery but does not solve it.

A valid question that no one has even a smidgen of information let alone an answer to. Mysterious, though the reference to the crazy year we just had explains why there is a mystery but does not solve it.
it's classified information. we could tell you, then we'd have to kill you..

this is a quote from a movie, just so you know. not a threat. some people dont get my 80's quotes and think im weird.

it's classified information. we could tell you, then we'd have to kill you..

this is a quote from a movie, just so you know. not a threat. some people dont get my 80's quotes and think im weird.
I've never told one person that you are weird. I've kept that fact to myself. 😉

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
Don't forget Greg Croft (R.I.P.) constantly saying every Altoona recruit was big time

Yes may have been complications due to diabetes? Lost a foot then got really sick. About a year ago.

Damn that is sad. I actually liked Greg and outside of his rose colored glasses to all things Altoona (can't blame someone for being a homer) I thought he was nice and had good info.

Reactions: BurghGuy68
This may take this thread off the rails....but does anyone remember when Greg said his neighbor walked into his house and started posting under his name? The funny thing is...as he explained it....I actually believed him.

Reactions: WannyandWalt
Altoona is a weird place. Lived there a while and I still wander in occasionally. When it comes to HS sports, they absolutely believe in their "stars". Amazing how many of them never forgave PSU basketball over Mike Iuzzolino.

Call me a neb sh*t (funny I never knew that "nebby" was a Yinzer term until recently) what is the story there. I don't follow basketball especially PSU basketball.

Call me a neb sh*t (funny I never knew that "nebby" was a Yinzer term until recently) what is the story there. I don't follow basketball especially PSU basketball.
I'll be honest. I don't really know the whole thing but Iuzzolino didn't get used much as a Sophomore at PSU and actually played well when he was on the floor so he transferred to Saint Francis, PA. Of course, he was great there. Worked out pretty well for a 5'10" guy but whatever.

Reactions: Mikefln
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT